Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

got gallbladder scan today...and im preggo...and it needs out...:(

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

so I guess i need my gall out. If not now soon after the baby comes. I've had problems for 2 years thought it was ulcers the pain was so high. My friend who is a doc said that it might be my Gall and i was already preggo by then. UGH, I have stones everywhere and some blockages. CRAPPY! I'm a bit freaked out, not to mention i have an inflammed tooth and it's the tooth i had a root canal on not too far back. Got it Xrayed yesterday and its a bit swollen and I need to go on anti-biotics! seriously?! ugh...when it rains it pours! HOWEVER the good news...when i got my U/S this morning they did a quik scan to see the baby IT'S SO CUTE! was wiggling a bit and just stinking cute! made my day to see the little one. Had a feeling it was a girl. But I have a track record of being totally wrong haha

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM

feel better

kitty8199
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Maybe they can do an epidural and remove it without putting you under.

kiko2mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:11 PM

I had mine out when I was pregnant with Gracie. They took it emergency and afterwards the dr told me if I hadn't of had it removed it would of ruptured and killed us both. I hope you can wait until the baby comes, but if not, just know that they will take it when your pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)