Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid Question I Know but Am I the Only.....Cussing

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

whoop ass kinda momma? Not whooping your kids ass (although I do spank ) but the kinda momma that all hell would break loose if someone messed with her kids or family. For example, if some little snot rag beat up my child...I would be out for blood. Not only would police reports be filed. I would probably go outlaw on their asses.

Another example, if my husband EVER threatened me or hit me or anything like that I would NOT run and hide...I would turn around and sock the shit out of him and kick him so hard in the balls that they would be up his butthole.

BTW my husband loves me (and yes he knows I'm like this and he LIKES it..yes I know weird. He says he likes that I can take care of myself) and those around me KNOW what messing with my family will bring....which is all hell.

People call me the little firecracker. I seem to be the only one here on CM. I'm more of the defend myself, not run away, kick ass kinda mom. Anyone else?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greeneyedgrl88
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Umm I can defend myself, but I don't go around thinking I'm badass or anything, that's just trashy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelove8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:37 PM

I'm not badass...I've been beaten before. But I can whoop ass when it comes to my family.

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

Umm I can defend myself, but I don't go around thinking I'm badass or anything, that's just trashy!

greeneyedgrl88
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM
To add to my reply.... I'm not scared or intimidated, by the ones who go around acting like "Billy the badass", I am more intimidated by the quite ones, they usually kick ass!

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelove8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:41 PM

See I don't look like a trashy bad ass....most people can't tell I'm like that unless they screw with my family...

angelove8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I'm usually quiet..thats why most people are shocked when I do get mad. But with all these posts about husbands beating wives..it just really confuses me and I wondered if I'm the only one that protects myself. I don't start shit but I can end it. I hate drama but I will protect myself and my family when it comes to it.

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

To add to my reply.... I'm not scared or intimidated, by the ones who go around acting like "Billy the badass", I am more intimidated by the quite ones, they usually kick ass!

Quoting greeneyedgrl88:

AprilH06
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I am the kind of peron who is friendly with everyone, but if you come between this Momma bear and her cub, you will get mauled!

angelove8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Thumbs up mama!

Quoting AprilH06:

I am the kind of peron who is friendly with everyone, but if you come between this Momma bear and her cub, you will get mauled!

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:10 PM

I'm pretty low key.  I don't like to fight or argue.  I've never been in a physical fight or have had a reason to physically fight someone.  I'm not a whoop ass kind of mama because I have alternate ways of getting things done.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

carrieasia
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:17 PM
i am what i would call sneaky aggresive. i treat everyone with reapect until you cross one of my lines, then heaven help you. i have shocked people at work when someone made fun of a teen hanging on his dad. the boy was obviously mentally challanged, and the server was talking in a voice making fun of the kid. by the time i was done, all the other servers had to pick their jaws up off the floor. and my kids? i hope people are smarter than i give most credit for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NEMommaOf3
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I'm the same way too, usually kind of quiet to the point that up until today I let my ex-idiot and his new wife walk all over, take extra time with the kids without asking for extra on my end, etc.

I finally put  my foot down when they asked yesterday if I could miss having the kids this Friday, have them from 7 pm Sat to 2 pm Sun. I blew my stack. Yeah, its for my ds's boy scouts Christmas banquet, still I was ready to have him miss it.

Then I said, no, he shouldn't have to miss it BUT they WILL give up some extra days that they kids would usually be with them to make up for it. This year I agreed to let them have the kids for the entire school vacation week because they're dad is a trucker and not home often so that way they would get to have a little bonus time with their dad. That's why they are over there, to be with their dad. SO now I am going to have them 3 days of the break that I would not have before and they will stay there at dad's this weekend.

I say, good for us.

You don't want to say anything about my kids or my husband because I will go nuclear on your @$$

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)