Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Grant A Wish for a Little Girl with Cancer w/ the Make A Wish Foundation!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm just going to copy and paste my Blog Post about this in here, if any of you send out Christmas Cards and haven't sent them out yet then maybe you could include Madison on your  list.  (=

Madison Weise is a five year old little girl who has cancer and lives in Virginia!  She lives fairly close to where I grew up there actually.  Her make a wish project with the Make A Wish Foundation is to receive the most cards and letters for the Gneiss Book of World Records.  It's such a small wish, but I'm sure it would mean so much to this sick little girl.  It doesn't cost a lot of money for all of us to help grant her wish and it won't take up very much of your time either.

It's the Holiday Season and a lot of us are starting to send out our Christmas Cards anyway, so why not add Madison to your list and send her a card for the Holidays as well.  You would be doing something good, spreading cheer and showing Madison that there are a lot of people who wish her well and care about her all while helping to grant her Make A Wish Foundation wish.  

It's as simple as that!  I hope that you will add her to your Christmas Card list if you read this.

Send your cards and letters to:

Madison Weise
4391 Railroad Branch
Bastian, VA 24314

I'm thinking of running a giveaway with this so if I do decide to do one I'll edit this post to let you know.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
artsygirl2010
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM

bump

dusky_rose
by Sue on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM

BUMP!

shannong
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VntageHousewife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Thanks y'all!

RaynesMommy07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommatoababyboy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM

BUMP!

kyledavidsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:44 PM

BUMP!

Ms.Mysterious
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:46 PM

BUMP!

Holly.

I'm going to do one - I think I'll go to the store tonight and pick out a really cute Christmas card for her. Maybe one that sings! I bet she would like that. :)

kayandjsmom

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)