Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

15 Getting To Know You Questions!:)

Posted by   + Show Post

To answer these questions, copy the questions, click 'reply to post' and then paste down the questions and answer them. 

Feel free to skip any questions that you don't want to answer - this is for fun!Smile

Getting to Know You!

1. Do you have a tattoo?

2. How old are you?

3. Do you dream at night?

4.How many children do you have?

5. How did you and your child's father meet? 

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death?

7. Are you a trust worthy person? 

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting? 

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  

10.What is your favorite holiday? 

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?    

12. Do you sing in the shower? 

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  

14. How did you find CafeMom?  

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? 

moms rock

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
brandi185
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:24 PM

1. Do you have a tattoo? no.  i want one but am worried about allergies.

2. How old are you? 27

3. Do you dream at night? yep

4.How many children do you have? 2

5. How did you and your child's father meet?  as teenagers during the summer.  we had actually known each other since i was about 8 years old.

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? why worry about death if it is going to happen no matter what.  just enjoy your life now.

7. Are you a trust worthy person? yes

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting?  depends

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  my feet, they are extra wide and it's super hard to shop for shoes.  i would get a breast reduction and fix my turkey neck also. 

10.What is your favorite holiday?  it's a toss up between christmas and halloween

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?    i would have fun with family

12. Do you sing in the shower?  yup

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  there are so many things i couldn't pick just one

14. How did you find CafeMom?  advertisement on myspace

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? yes, but i wouldn't change it.  every decision i made got me to where i am now.

GingerKitten
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM

1. Do you have a tattoo?    Yes,on my right thigh,a tattoo of someone getting a tattoo. 

2. How old are you?   Older than dirt.

3. Do you dream at night?  Never.Only in the daytime.

4.How many children do you have?  I have at least one each day.

5. How did you and your child's father meet?  Which child??

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death?  Well,they both suck,but both are unavoidable.

7. Are you a trust worthy person?  Hehhehhehheh!!!

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting?  Alone in a group setting.

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  I'd like to get that big stick removed from my butt so I can whack somebody with it.

10.What is your favorite holiday?  Smack A Fool Day

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?  Jump off a bridge.   

12. Do you sing in the shower? No,but I dance on the sofa.

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  Make everyone realize that,wow!,they could have had a V8!

14. How did you find CafeMom?   Don't know.Seems like it's always been on my computer.

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't?  Who,me?? Nahhhh!

whistling

hotrockermama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:37 PM

1. Do you have a tattoo? not yet

2. How old are you? 23

3. Do you dream at night?no

4.How many children do you have? 1

5. How did you and your child's father meet? we were neighbors as 18 years ago

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? it happens

7. Are you a trust worthy person?usually

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting? both, depends

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? the freckles must go

10.What is your favorite holiday? halloween

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do? the same thing i do everyday? if i had a butt load of money and 1 day to live, i'd go to ireland.

12. Do you sing in the shower? nope

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? i would make ppl that hurt children have harsher punishments equal to murderers.

14. How did you find CafeMom? search engine, i think

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? everyone's made mistakes, but i dont dwell on the past.

jellis
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Getting to Know You!

1. Do you have a tattoo? yes I have two, on the back of my neck and on my left breast

2. How old are you? I am 29, will be 30 on the 28th!

3. Do you dream at night? Lots of dreams

4.How many children do you have? I have two boys

5. How did you and your child's father meet? I was in school and a classmate wanted to intro me to this guy...we started talking on wednesday, met on friday, and married a year to the day later

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? I live my life as best I can, be as kind as possible. as far as death? I will enjoy my afterlife sitting with God.

7. Are you a trust worthy person? I like to think I am 

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting? I prefer to be alone, or with just a few close friends

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  I wish I could be healthier

10.What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, I love the feel all month long of the tree and the music, smell of baking, I love it

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?    I would spend the whole day with my kids, takign pictures, and giving them as much hugs as I can!

12. Do you sing in the shower? Nah...I only get to shower once the kids are in bed and the bathroom is below their room! LOL

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  I would make it much easier to make money. Or everythign less expensive. The bridge between classes could be collapsed

14. How did you find CafeMom?  I found CM off of Myspace when we were having a hard time conceiving our secodn child.

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? I got drunk one ngiht, first night ever, and totally could not keep my mouth shut lol

teenmom060209
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Getting to Know You!

1. Do you have a tattoo? yes

2. How old are you?19

3. Do you dream at night? yes

4.How many children do you have? 1

5. How did you and your child's father meet?  english class 10th grade

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? its whats suppose to happen

7. Are you a trust worthy person?  yes

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting?  group

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  my weight

10.What is your favorite holiday?  valentines day

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?  ride a horse on the beach with DF

12. Do you sing in the shower? yes

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  the way people treated eachother  

14. How did you find CafeMom?    google search

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? yes

caljones
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

To answer these questions, copy the questions, click 'reply to post' and then paste down the questions and answer them. 

Feel free to skip any questions that you don't want to answer - this is for fun!Smile

Getting to Know You!

1. Do you have a tattoo? not yet

2. How old are you? 23

3. Do you dream at night? sometimes

4.How many children do you have? one son

5. How did you and your child's father meet? first, we met on the school bus when he thought i was my frined, kim, and then our frined, jesse, introduced us 

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? to live/die would be an aufky big adventure

7. Are you a trust worthy person?  yeah

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting? both. it depends on who i'm with

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  thinner

10.What is your favorite holiday? christmas/ halloween

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do? disneyland   

12. Do you sing in the shower? not really

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  less war

14. How did you find CafeMom?   myspace

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't?  nope

moms rock

never stop believing in yourself. aim for the moon, for if you miss, you will always land among the stars.
da: hufflepuff
Hogwarts: gryffindor
dumbledores school: gryffindor.

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Kelpie Hair

angiemichelle06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Getting to Know You!

1. Do you have a tattoo? No

2. How old are you?33

3. Do you dream at night?Sometimes

4.How many children do you have? 2

5. How did you and your child's father meet? High school

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? It will eventually happen

7. Are you a trust worthy person?  yes

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting? usually with just my hubby

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  idk

10.What is your favorite holiday? Mothers Day

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?    Spend it with family

12. Do you sing in the shower? sometimes

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  all of the hate

14. How did you find CafeMom?   saw an add on myspace

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't?  yup

CoastieWifePR
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Getting to Know You!

1. Do you have a tattoo?  none

2. How old are you?  26

3. Do you dream at night?  yes

4.How many children do you have?  2, a boy and a girl

5. How did you and your child's father meet?   we were best friends and classmates in HS

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death?  I believe in heaven and hell...

7. Are you a trust worthy person?   yes

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting?   better alone than in bad company...  but it usually depends

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?    Probably some physical stuff

10.What is your favorite holiday?   Halloween

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?     go to Puerto Rico with my family to see my parents and siblings one last time and watch the sunset at the beach

12. Do you sing in the shower?   nope, I like to think

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?   either get rid of child abusers and pedophiles or end world hunger and wars...

14. How did you find CafeMom?   saw an ad on myspace

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't?   besides trusting the wrong person, nope.

moms rock

mysticangelgurl
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:54 PM

1. Do you have a tattoo? Yes I have a few of them.

2. How old are you? 33 years young lol

3. Do you dream at night? sometimes...with being preggo I have some really strange ones

4.How many children do you have? 1 girl (6.5) and 1 boy on the way (due late April/early May)

5. How did you and your child's father meet? We were working together when we were 16 -- been together ever since

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? Live life to the fullest as you are never guaranteed tomorrow...Don't think I really have one on death other than it adds to the Angels that are protecting me from above.

7. Are you a trust worthy person? I like to think so.  I am the person my friends come to for advice or just need someone to talk to. 

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting?  Depends on who I am with.  Back home (we just moved) we had a group of friends that we always went out with. 

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?  I plan to change my habits after my son is born.  I used to be a healthy person and in the last few years I let go of that.  Now I want to set a good example for my kids.

10.What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?  Spend it with my family...family is everything to me

12. Do you sing in the shower? umm...yeah sometimes

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?  less discrimination....I really can't stand for ANYONE to be picked on or excluded because of their color, age, race...

14. How did you find CafeMom? from another board I use...some of the moms there use it.  Sure glad I found it.

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? Yes & No...those things I wish I hadn't done have made me a better person.  Learn from our mistakes so we can grow

janel09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:54 PM

1. Do you have a tattoo? No. Don't plan on ever getting one either

2. How old are you? 23

3. Do you dream at night? yes

4.How many children do you have? 2 girls 

5. How did you and your child's father meet? My first job when he was still a cook at 22 and I was a cashier at 16. He waited til I was legal. 

6. Whats your philosophy on life and death? Dead are conscious of nothing.

7. Are you a trust worthy person?  I've been told that.

8. Do you like to hang out alone or in a group setting? Alone.  

9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? my stomach.  

10.What is your favorite holiday? Memorial. 

11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do? Live like any normal day.    

12. Do you sing in the shower? rarely 

13. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? I got nothing  

14. How did you find CafeMom? facebook  

15. Have you ever done something you wish you hadn't? the whole year of 2006.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)