Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEY xbox 360 mommies!!! HELP!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

SO my ex finally replaced my xbox 360 that he "accidently" broke when I moved out. (pft.) AND he bought me fable 3. (he's an asshole and if you've read any of my previous posts about what he's done and is doing: no this doesnt make up for it)

Anyways, I have a small 22 inch tv.... and the words kind of stretch off the side.

WHAT can I do aside from robbing best buy for a bigger tv?!

Are there any settings I can change?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SecretKeeper574
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:06 PM

BUMP!

canegirl0700
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:07 PM

BUMP!

Mom2torandis
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:08 PM

yes there are.

TygerLily62

I'm not sure. We have a pretty big tv and it still does that. I think it's just a stupid way that they made the game. I can ask my husband but I think if there were a way to fix it he would have done it already.

SecretKeeper574

and then?

lol

Quoting Mom2torandis:

yes there are.

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:11 PM

It would most likely be settings for your TV, but I think the Xbox has video settings too.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Mom2torandis
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Sorry, DH said that you have to go through your setup options on the Xbox.  He thinks that on the game itself is an audio option that reads everything out to you so you don't have to read it.  You may have to get a bigger TV.  I know that I can't play my Deadliest Catch game because the instructions are way too small on our TV, and there is no way to make them bigger.

Quoting SecretKeeper574:

and then?

lol

Quoting Mom2torandis:

yes there are.

SecretKeeper574
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Thank you, both :-)

Quoting Mom2torandis:

Sorry, DH said that you have to go through your setup options on the Xbox.  He thinks that on the game itself is an audio option that reads everything out to you so you don't have to read it.  You may have to get a bigger TV.  I know that I can't play my Deadliest Catch game because the instructions are way too small on our TV, and there is no way to make them bigger.

Quoting SecretKeeper574:

and then?

lol

Quoting Mom2torandis:

yes there are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)