Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me on my journey to quit smoking.

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been smoking since 8th grade. I am now almost 20. I have a one year old, and we have decided to TTC baby number two. Please give me some encouraging words! This is going to be really hard for me.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Get a pet.Maybe a goldfish .Focus on it.Spend time reading about it.Drink lots of water.You can do it.

gaugesmomma1209
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I tend to kill my fish.... lol I think my tank is infected...

Quoting laranadtony:

Get a pet.Maybe a goldfish .Focus on it.Spend time reading about it.Drink lots of water.You can do it.

gaugesmomma1209
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM

BUMP!

tfro
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:16 AM

my grandma smoked for 60 years and quit after ONE acupuncture session :)

jlb0418
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:29 AM
I am trying to quit as well. its very hard for me because my husband smokes over a pack a day i have cut back to a pack every 3 days. you can do it just stay strong. i really want to try the accupuncture.i have heard many good results. If you ever want to talk you can msg me anytime. Maybe we can do it together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tfro
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:36 AM

you can go in for one session and ask him/her to draw the dots on the spots they insert the needles into so when you go home you can push them yourself!  great way to get more bang for your buck :)

Quoting jlb0418:

I am trying to quit as well. its very hard for me because my husband smokes over a pack a day i have cut back to a pack every 3 days. you can do it just stay strong. i really want to try the accupuncture.i have heard many good results. If you ever want to talk you can msg me anytime. Maybe we can do it together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)