Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you define a "pothead"?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:09 PM
  • 21 Replies

in my opinion, someone who smokes weed daily, like more than an evening joint, is a pot head.

i OCCASIONALY (now that im not preggers, i QUIT when i was preggers) will smoke A puff or two at the most...does that make me pot head?

disclaimer: i only smoke it outdoors, in the evenings after the kids go to bed. and only like a puff or two. a joint can last me a whole week.
SMOKING WEED DOES NOT MAKE ME A BAD MOM, OR A BAD PERSON, I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WILL BASH. HAVE FUN WITH THAT. i dont drink, or take pills, or anything else. a puff off a joint can give me the energy to clean up my house at the end of a long day, and relax my muscles that hurt. i see nothing wrong with it, in moderation.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM

One who thinks that any problem can be fixed by weed and that everything is more enjoyable while high.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM

i haven't used that term since high school. i don't smoke any more, haven't since before i had kids, but i don't do it because it's not legal, that's it. my dad was able to take himself off heavy narcotics by smoking once in awhile. nothing too hard, all home grown. it was a miracle in my eyes to see my dad as himself again, at least for a short while before he died. i have nothing against pot or pot smokers.

MzSeXyC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM

i would say someone that gets high everyday.

as long as the kids are taken care of and your other responsibilities, and you can afford your habit, of course theres nothing wrong with being a "pothead". :) 

Hunniecomb
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Pothead is someone who smokes constantly and it affects people around them, their job, and the decisions they make revolve around smoking. I have many friends who smoke but they own homes, have great jobs and are responsible.

BizzE
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Someone who regularly smokes pot....doesnt have to be daily IMO

Click & Join to continue conversations that get deleted.

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:17 PM
Guess dh is a pothead then!
I'm
Really trying to vet him to do it after the kids are in bed. He never does it in front of them, but I still wish he wouldnwait tilbthey are in bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
koolmom343
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Hell if they would make it legal here I would smoke it...........its far better than any pain medicine, or nausea meds  and you can grow it at home.  

We used to call them stoners , the ones who smoked all day and night, the ones you would always see high. 

twisted_charlie
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Side question: How does pot give you energy to clean your house? Any person I've ever seen or been around that smokes pot.....just sits there. Even after just a few puffs.

daughterofearth
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:22 PM

so am i a pothead though? because i might smoke a few puffs here and there? by no means daily...just every now and then...

HannaH666
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:23 PM

So being a pothead is a bad thing? News to me. I only thought it was bad if you let it ruin/run your life, but I've never seen that happen, personally. Only through (exaggerated) stories and on TV. I know a LOT of responsible potheads.. I was one up until a few months ago when I got pregnant. *shrug*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)