Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yea, I put my 3 year old in bed at 7 o'clock....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM
  • 52 Replies

Especially when school has been called off all week due to snow, so him and his brother have been stuck in the house with me all week snowed in and all they do is fight and fight and scream and run and jump and thump and mess and drive me totally to brink of insanity all day!!!!!!!!!! If he don't take a nap, he goes to bed at 7 and is usually asleep by 7:30 then back up around 8am. I don't think that's "mean" as my husband (who works out of town all week) puts it!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAnnaBanana
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Is it bad to put your child to bed at a reasonable hour?   *scratches head*

mtfarms
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:12 PM

If my 3-year-old doesn't nap during the day, that is the time she goes to bed & then is up around 6:30 am.  About 20 minutes ago, she said she was tired & was going to lie down.

PhotoMama88
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM

My 4 y/o goes to bed @ 8p on school nights, the rest of the days I let him stay up til 10p.

DallasGirl214
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM
Whatever works best for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatCakes2788
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM

My 4yr old and my 1 year old go to bed at that time. It's easier b/c I have to take my hubby to work (one car) and then the oldest to school.

mtfarms
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:13 PM

rolling on floor  Exactly! 

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

Is it bad to put your child to bed at a reasonable hour?   *scratches head*

shajdinyak
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:14 PM
My two and a half year old is usually in bed by then, since she usually never naps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 PM
Yup!! U are like me sister! I'm with the kids all day. Evening time is my decompression time. Besides, no matter what time I put her to bed she still gets up super early!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nsgirl2000
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 PM

My 3 year old goes to bed at 8:00, but lately he has been falling asleep at 7:30. I'm not complaining :)

Kell913
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 PM

OH wow I must be horrible. Now that it's winter both my girls go to bed aroun 6. And they are 2 and 3 (she will be 4 on the 21st) and my son goes to bed around 7 and reads till 7:30-8.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)