Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many hours a day do u spend with dh/so/df?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:18 PM
  • 94 Replies
I spend 24/7 with him n i hate it! We work together from home side by side! Eat every meal together. If i knew this goin in wounldnt of married him! Am i normal to feel this way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:20 PM

i say no. you aren't normal. sorry

ElmosWorld13
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:20 PM
Oh n he is very difficult! Very demanding n doesnt separate work from home life! Ihate it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaM27
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:21 PM

When he is home he's with us 24/7 for a couple weeks. I dont think me and my dh would be ok if we spend all our time together with no break. LOL

Megan6432
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:21 PM
I see him for maybe 45 minutes monday -thursday bc he works from 9-6 then has class from 6-930 so if I'm still awake when he gets home we get maybe 45 minutes before one of us falls asleep...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Both DH and I are out of work so were together 24/7 and I love it. Right now due to my illness he gets up most mornings with the kids and then I slowly get up. I do the night time stuff like homework and meals. I don't know if its normal how you feel because I'm enjoying it greatly. Also my DH did many deployments away from home a lot, so this feels great.

shajdinyak
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:24 PM
Hour before and after work and weekends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElmosWorld13
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:24 PM
Thats okay ur entitled to ur opinion but can u elaborate?

Quoting sandra_t00:

i say no. you aren't normal. sorry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.kk.
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:25 PM

You guys are with each other 24/7, I'd say it's normal to get frustrated with that. Everyone I know who works with their spouse says it's tough.

I'm not married any more, but when I was, he left before I got up and came home about bedtime.

kltinsley

We'd end up driving each other insane if we did that. 

ElmosWorld13
Ur dh sounds helpful n its not the norm for u so maybe thats why u enjoy it?

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Both DH and I are out of work so were together 24/7 and I love it. Right now due to my illness he gets up most mornings with the kids and then I slowly get up. I do the night time stuff like homework and meals. I don't know if its normal how you feel because I'm enjoying it greatly. Also my DH did many deployments away from home a lot, so this feels great.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)