Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Answer Midstream Test (cup)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:36 PM
  • 3 Replies

Anyone ever use them? I bought a box with 5 test strips, have used 2 of them so far and both BFP's!  Just wondering why they'd be as light as they are? Or does anyone know the hcG hormone level it picks up?  Just wondering cause every site I've tried to search says something different and I just don't know... I want to try a digital. Anyone know digi's sensitivity levels as well? Thanks in advance!  GL to you TTC'ers :)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
anikahaynes1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:38 PM

The digital one popped up pos around4-5 weeks, it HARDLY came up on the drs test at the office. so id say the digi was more accurate. the dr was like no im sorry youre not pregnant, blah blah blah, then the nurse came in and was like uh you may want to look at this.

.tiffypooh.
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Wow!  Thats crazy... Do you know which digi is best? 

Quoting anikahaynes1:

The digital one popped up pos around4-5 weeks, it HARDLY came up on the drs test at the office. so id say the digi was more accurate. the dr was like no im sorry youre not pregnant, blah blah blah, then the nurse came in and was like uh you may want to look at this.

anikahaynes1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I think it was the clear blue...or crap, what is the other brand? honestly its been over 2 years now (my dd is almost 2 plus the time of being pregnant haha) sorry. either should be fine though.

Quoting .tiffypooh.:

Wow!  Thats crazy... Do you know which digi is best? 

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)