Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I totally buy into ancient alien theory....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

The evidence is so compelling.....it has to be considered. I think the likelyhood that our "gods" are really ancient aliens is very good. Anyone else watching? What do you think?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
samthecat001
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM

i watched that whole series i loved it.  really gives you something to think about huh.

-xoxo-
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:22 PM

My husband totally agrees with you. He was baptized for the first time just a few years ago as an adult and has even cried from feeling the Holy Spirit. He now believes that God is an alien. 

Mama07Shorty
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Quoting samthecat001:

i watched that whole series i loved it.  really gives you something to think about huh.

same i loved it...i believed in aliens my whole life and then just added to my beliefs

mommy22boyz357
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I don't believe in God persay, not as he is in the Bible and such. I don't think there is a current God speaking to us or answering our prayers. I believe that Jesus and other gods from other religions did once exist, but are not what the religions express them as I guess you could say. IDK, it's all very interesting!

Quoting -xoxo-:

My husband totally agrees with you. He was baptized for the first time just a few years ago as an adult and has even cried from feeling the Holy Spirit. He now believes that God is an alien. 

MJW
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I totally believe in this and I am a Christian.  This is where Science and Religion agree. The Pope recently acknowledged that there is a possibility that Aliens exist as well, not that I'm Catholic, but that statement should be eye-opening too.  It all makes sense. Too many facts are on that show.  Too many real images engraved in stone to believe otherwise. 

chalisa0
by Kim on Feb. 16, 2011 at 1:35 PM

I don't know what you're watching-but it sounds like Scientology.

xxxAthena
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 1:37 PM

i have always thought that anyways..if you take the spiritual out of the bible really it just sounds like extraterrestrial encounters...cities being destroyed, humans created with special abilities, people receiving messages from beings in bright lights..yep aliens.

mallowcup17
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 1:37 PM

i love that series! so much good stuff in it, so much to think about so many "coincidences". amazing series. i hope they have another series of it, since it was only 8 shows. 

Clairwil
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Quoting mommy22boyz357:

The evidence is so compelling

Never make up your mind on how compelling evidence is, until you have heard from both sides in their own words.

Here's one version of the skeptic side: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)