Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a person in your life....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 PM
  • 22 Replies

that you would love to punch in the nose for being soooo stupid?  Be it a co-worker, relative, friend, etc.  I am asking this because at work every day it never ceases to amaze me how many stupid people there actually are in the world.  I am surprised that some of these people can even dial a phone w/out help.  My office manager is such a ditz that she couldn't do her job if weren't for me and another co-worker.  She is constantly calling for help w/ the simplest things.

Sorry, I just wanted to vent a little.  So who is that person in your life and why?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ericandcheysmom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM

I always wanna punch someone! lol

KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Crazy Chris on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Yes, I have a few people in my life I would like to punch in the nose, but I'm not going to name names.

luvmyTimia
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM

I just wanted to add some of the things my office manager needs help with.  Putting paper in the copy machine, saving documents on the computer, attaching documents to email....and the list goes on.  SERIOUSLY!!! Why is she even working in an office?!  I'll tell you why, because she is gorgeous and the owner of our company is a horndog.

MommyFlood
My neighbor. Constantly reving up his 4-wheeler at all hours of the day/night!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tickled_pink09

I've had my moments lol

JBDslittlemam08
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Oh yes, there are a lot of those people! Especially when I'm not taking my meds.

Double.L
I have a few friends I would like to shake the hell out of sometimes for staying with such douchbag husbands, but not punch. That would mess up their pretty face :)
crazyangel_52

yes, i know more then a few stupid people i would love to punch in the nose.

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Yes I'm not going to say any names but because they can never think about the choices they make in the lives. Then they bitch when it gets hard after everyone's warned them about their stupid decisions. That's so damn annoying. BTW I dont know I would punch them but I would certainly like to smack them around a bit. LOL

Do you want to vent? Join my group WTF

msalice_21
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Guilty! Im one of those silly people!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)