Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

placing gifts as a rememberance? Christmas Wish Tree ...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM
  • 0 Replies

This is the Christmas Wish Tree ... Do you know what this means?

You don't? Well let me tell you a little about it. Every year we miss a loved one a child, a sibling, a mom or dad.. Even grand parents all whom have gone before us..

We also seem to wish we could buy our children more then we can. It seems like Christmas is a sad time for some. We have a hard time finding money to buy what we know our kids really want. Sadly they accept what we can give them yet we know their little hearts wanted that one special toy or book.

So .. This year I want you to look deep inside your heart. I want you to think of that loved one lost and place a gift under the Christmas Wishing Tree.

If your son or daughter is wanting that special gift.. Place a that gift by picture or words under the Christmas Wishing Tree..

It's part of coping ... with those we miss and things we just can't seem to afford right now..

So will you join me in placing gifts as a rememberance? and as a wish that I to could give your children more then I can this year.. ?

Thank you for reading and I do hope you consider it..

Ps... if you know someone that is in the service or a family memeber who has lost someone please add a gift or kind words...

LET THEM BE REMEMBERED AS WELL!.. and pray their families make it through the holiday season.. May those that are still fighting make it home!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)