Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son does not like Santa!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

poor guy! He is not a big fan of strangers! I felt so bad for him. We finally gave up.

~*~ MY LIFE~*~

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
slipperfeet
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM

awwww too cute!

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:13 PM

LOL he looks so funny in the first picture. It's funny how Santa was moving to the side as well. My ds is 19 months and didn't want to take a picture with Santa this year.

SNA
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:17 PM

lol yeah the first pictures cracks me up.Just because of his face he is making. Sants was trying to work with him as much as he could. I hope your son warms up to santa soon. I dont think mine will.

Quoting ErikaM27:

LOL he looks so funny in the first picture. It's funny how Santa was moving to the side as well. My ds is 19 months and didn't want to take a picture with Santa this year.

~*~ MY LIFE~*~

ErikaM27
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Quoting SNA:

lol yeah the first pictures cracks me up.Just because of his face he is making. Sants was trying to work with him as much as he could. I hope your son warms up to santa soon. I dont think mine will.

Quoting ErikaM27:

I dont even want to try again. I was going to put him down on Santa's lap and he just held on to my hips with his legs. LOL! I tried it like 3 times and he didn't want to

SNA
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:37 PM

aww poor baby! I dont blame you.

Quoting ErikaM27:

Quoting SNA:

Quoting ErikaM27:

I dont even want to try again. I was going to put him down on Santa's lap and he just held on to my hips with his legs. LOL! I tried it like 3 times and he didn't want to

~*~ MY LIFE~*~

savannahs1mom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:39 PM

LMAO!!!....ahem, sorry.

My girls wont go near him, they opted to write a letter to him instead of telling him in person.

SNA
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:42 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)