Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

big sisters...and crazy things we have done

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

I just replied to a post that made me think of some awful things that I did to my little sister growing up..lol

and I want to know some of the things you big sisters did to your little brothers and/or sisters growing up...

or little sisters, what did your big sisters or brothers do to you?  lol

~~I used to tie my sister up in her shirt and tickel her till she pee'd on herself..lol  She thoguht it was funny and would just sit there and laugh the whole time.

~~I would force her to watch scary movies with me knowing that she would have nightmares for weeks on end.  I would even go as far as holding her hands down so she couldn't cover her face during the scary parts..lol.

~~And to her the worst thing that i ever did... She was about 13, I hid under her bed with a rubber, scary looking mask and a monster glove on, and waited for her to come in her room.  Once she came in I waited till her back was to the bed, and I grabbed her leg and started to pull her under, she screamed bloody murder, and my parents caming running.  Once our parents saw what was going on they fell out laughing.

What can i say, i was mean?  But, with the mean things there was love.  We still talk about the crazy things I did to her, and laugh about them everytime. And believe me when I say she paid me back..lol         

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lovebugs_mom
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM

I have a mark on my back that looks like a birth mark. What it really is is charred skin. My sister lit a match and blew it out and then stuck it on my back to see if it was still hot. It was.

My sister and I used to give each other back rubs at night. She always went first and ended up "falling asleep" so she didn't have to give me one in return.

My sister and my oldest brother (still younger than me) convinced my baby brother he was adopted.

For the most part, I got along with my siblings. My sister was a trouble maker, my oldest brother had a temper and the 2 youngest beat the heck out of each other but are the closest of us all. I was a perfect angle who never did anything wrong (I did drop a puppy on it's head once and blamed it on my brother)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
annas_momma
by 1 Crazy Momma ♥ on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:10 AM

lol.   i've done the match thing to my sister, only it was with a lighter that i had on for about a min.  she screamed then tried to burn me back...too bad i run faster than her

Quoting lovebugs_mom:

I have a mark on my back that looks like a birth mark. What it really is is charred skin. My sister lit a match and blew it out and then stuck it on my back to see if it was still hot. It was.

My sister and I used to give each other back rubs at night. She always went first and ended up "falling asleep" so she didn't have to give me one in return.

My sister and my oldest brother (still younger than me) convinced my baby brother he was adopted.

For the most part, I got along with my siblings. My sister was a trouble maker, my oldest brother had a temper and the 2 youngest beat the heck out of each other but are the closest of us all. I was a perfect angle who never did anything wrong (I did drop a puppy on it's head once and blamed it on my brother)

proudmomma1986
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:11 AM
I'm the oldest. I never did anything mean but my sister shaved my hair while I was watching cartoons. And my sisters used to blackmail me all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annas_momma
by 1 Crazy Momma ♥ on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:15 AM

wow..i would have killed my sister..lol

Quoting proudmomma1986:

I'm the oldest. I never did anything mean but my sister shaved my hair while I was watching cartoons. And my sisters used to blackmail me all the time.

FortunataV
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:16 AM

I was a great big sister to my little sister because my older sister tortured the garbage out of me.

mb1hotmama
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:20 AM
I have two big sisters and one little sister. The older two didn't really do anything mean, just wouldn't let me hang out with them and their friends. I was really protective of my little sister. I have 3 DDs so I hope they don't shave eachothers heads or burn eachother! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devasmom
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:58 AM

I am 3 years older than my brother and 8 years older than my sister. When I was a teenager, I liked to talk on the phone, of course. Well, when my parents were at work and I didn't want to bother watching my siblings, I would lock them in one of the bedrooms (all of our rooms had little hook locks on the outside...IDK why, I'm the only one that ever used them) until right before my mom was going to get home from work (my dad worked 2nd shift). Then I would let them out and threaten to make up something if they told on me. It always worked. In fact they just recently told my mom what I used to do to them. We are 31, 36 and 39 now. HAHAHA!

Me and my brother used to tell my sister (when she was 2 or 3 ) to flip people off. Usually kids we didn't like, they'd be riding their bikes passed the house and we would tell her to flip them off or to say "F*** you!" to them. She would do it and we would laugh, so she would do it more. When she got caught, or one of the neigbors told on her, we acted liek we had no idea how she knew those words and she never told on us, and she always got punished.

of 6, Godmother to 3 beautiful girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)