Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

desperately seeking advice new mom and pregnant again

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hi first time.my name is laura and I am a proud mother of 4.just had a baby in march, angelina was a welcome and planned blessing from God i cant imagine my life without her. I now find myself in an very unplanned situation with a new unplanned pregnancy.I already have 3 other children aside from angelina. A 11 year old child with autism.a 6 yearold and a 4 year old. needless to say my hands are very full. what should i do ? I have never considered abortion befor and i dont think I could even think of it now but i am really stressed out. I dont want to make our lives more difficult. although i know my husband would love and support me no matter what ,he already worries so much about supporting4 children I dont think he is to happy about adding 1 more I want to be happy but i am finding myself very sad and a little depressed not to mention overwhelmed.HELP.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristy0833
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:01 AM
id let the idea grow on u a bit before u make any desisions.. and there is always adoption..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momsthename0609
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Finding out you are pregnant when it was unplanned is a very stressful time. It is normal to feel scared and depressed because having a baby as you know is a big change. As time goes on though you will grow to love that little bean in your belly, and some how things will work out. I know this is tacky but it always gets me threw, God never gives us anything we can't handle. How we handle the situation is up to us, but He always has a plan in mind for us and for our children.

NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Were you on birth control? If it were me I would keep it. That's a baby Angelina in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyx61981
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:05 AM

THINGS WILL WORK OUT,I HAVE 7 CHILDREN AND ACTUALLY CRIED AND WAS SAD FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF MY LAST PREGNANCY AS BABY YASMIN#6 WAS ONLY 5 MONTHS WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGGO WITH#7 WHICH WE NAMED ANGEL.I WAS ON 2 DIFFERENT BC'S SO I WOULDN'T END UP PREGGO BUT WAS TOLD I AM JUST VERY FERTILE.I HAD MY TUBES TIED AFTER BABY # 7

Mommyx61981
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I AM HAPPY AS CAN BE AND COULDNT IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT ALL MY BABIES,THINGS SEEM TO WORK OUT AND FALL IN TO PLACE.GOD LUCK MOMMA AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY WHEN YOUR LIL BUNDLE OF JOY GETS HERE.

.kk.
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:09 AM

That decision is entirely up to you.

What you should do is seek counsel from a variety of places where you find comfort. A doctor. A pastor. A psychologist.

I won't judge you no matter what you decide.

newmama008
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:09 AM
I'm sure you're a great mom! And with 4 already I'm sure you'll be able to adjust to one more just fine! Atleast you'll already have all the baby stuff!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loves_her_baby
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:13 AM

dont do anything before you think it though. When DH and I found out about this pregancy we thought wow...we cant do this. And we had planned to get an abortion...I just couldnt do it. nothing about it felt right after I called the places to get information. I told DH one day..."I cant do it" and he fully supported me. I am now 20 weeks, just found out I'm having another girl and couldnt be happier..best of luck to you though mama

Alejandra10
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:17 AM

i know it can be a very stressfull situation and maybe you are scare and not know how you will handle the two babies but its never imposible. i know financially it might be hard but neverimposible. i think you need to think this very well. you might want to do something right nwo and not be sure if you want it but later when you actually get the whole piture you might see it diferntly. i think you need to talk to your huby and see how you both feel about this situation. their is always the adoption option. good luck and i hope that you find the right path for you something that makes you fam happy

mom-to-3-kids
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:46 AM

I have no real advice  or "words of wisdom".

Have you tried looking into some of the "bigger family" groups on CM (parents with lots of children)? They might have some advice that make another addition easier (budget wise).

GL mama =)

& congrats on you baby =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)