Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How to Torture Your Husband (just for fun ladies! I need ideas)

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:25 PM
  • 26 Replies

Ok ladies, here's the deal. My husband has been completely obsessed with the new Call of Duty game that just came out and has been basically baracading himself in his man cave every night until around 1AM every morning. The only time I see him is when I have to literally drag him out to eat dinner.

SO here's where you ladies come in. Tonight he's being locked out of his man cave and forbidden from touching the game. Tonight he belongs to me and I can make him do WHATEVER I want for the whole night.

So I need some ideas on what to do with him tonight. The only thing I could think of so far is to make him cook ME dinner and watch a "chick flick" with me. What would you girls do to your S/O?

"I see blindness not as a disability, but an ability. People with sight judge others by what they see. Black, white, red, yellow. Those words mean nothing to me. I can only see what's on the inside." Patrick Henry Hughes

by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taramac
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:27 PM
Full body massage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dajennible
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

Aichia
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:29 PM

back, foot and leg massage along with painting your toe nails

paaepae
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Make him go to the store and buy you tampons whether you need them or not LMAO!!!!!

i would make him do something he would dread doing but thats just me

is that a green blanket with polka dots on it in your avatar?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MamaBloom777
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Or at least a foot rub.  Maybe a bath together?  I wouldn't make it all bad for him...otherwise he'll never want to do it again!  Have fun!!! 

Quoting taramac:

Full body massage

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Imo you should have got him away from the game and pampered him to show him what he's missing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reidsmom23
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:31 PM

You might want to get laid while you have the chance. It seems as though you may not be seeing him for another month after tonight.

vickieb310
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:32 PM

I'd make him get me a bottle of wine then lock him back in his cave. lol

Sorry...no suggestions for ya, but good luck!

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Quoting _mimimosley_:

Imo you should have got him away from the game and pampered him to show him what he's missing

Exactly, if you make him miserable he will just want to go back to the game that much more...Put on something sexy and show him a good time :)

Dajennible
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 9:33 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)