Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

A 13 year old girl asked me why boys want blow jobs

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • 49 Replies

Once or twice a month my daughter, who also is 13, will have a slumber party with about 3 or 4 girls sleeping over.  They have a hard time falling asleep so they ask me to come in and tell them stories.  It has evolved into a time for them to ask me questions, questions they cannot ask their own mothers.

I have no problem with most of the questions, but these have me troubled.

"Why do boys want blow jobs?  "Why do boys like blow jobs?"

It troubles me because I want to know why she is asking these questions, and I am not sure how to answer,  Any advice?  Should I tell her dad?  She lives with just her dad.

by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futureshock
by Dr. Futureshock on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM

BUMP!

my_jasnkiki
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:42 PM

BUMP!

FranksHoney
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Hmmm... honestly, I don't know what I would do...good luck.

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Because it feels good LOL Sounds like it's time for daddy to get her on the BC...I don't know if I would tell him or not...hard call

WhitleyLyles
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I would tell her father--maybe

that is a sticky situation-- will it make her mad and prevent her from trusting you like she obviously already does?

OR will it open up an oppurtunity for her and her father to connect and have a very important conversation?

My gut instinct is tell her father.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Does her dad have a gf? If so then tell them if not just be honest w/ her and tell the truth

Quoting futureshock:

Once or twice a month my daughter, who also is 13, will have a slumber party with about 3 or 4 girls sleeping over.  They have a hard time falling asleep so they ask me to come in and tell them stories.  It has evolved into a time for them to ask me questions, questions they cannot ask their own mothers.

I have no problem with most of the questions, but these have me troubled.

"Why do boys want blow jobs?  "Why do boys like blow jobs?"

It troubles me because I want to know why she is asking these questions, and I am not sure how to answer,  Any advice?  Should I tell her dad?  She lives with just her dad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:45 PM

at that age - i might go with status - as to why they want bj's... to tell their friends that they have accomplished that notch on the belt.  that sex is like a race for teenage boys.  whoever gets there first wins ... and that the girls should be really careful of boys who might be trying to use them for (cant think of a better phrase i know they are young but... ) sexual conquest.   honestly boys want bj's because they know girls wont sleep with them yet and it is the best they can do. 

anikahaynes1
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Tell her that if all a boy wants from them is a blow job he isnt a boy worth keeping around. Relationships are about more than just sex and they are young and hormones are crazy right now. I dont know how open you are with your daughter being sexualy active in anyway, but I would tell her those kinds of behaviors arent aporpiate for children their age and they should reserve it for when they get older.

KerrieCragg
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM

You tell her dad, and you lose her trust. i wouldnt.- I would explain to her sex feels good, and that does too. Thats why boys like it, but explain how sex is something privet and something meant for only LOVE and how so many have forgotten that.-

A.Perry
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM

If you have been open with these girls for so lond, I would tell her that it is something boys enjoy and that it feels good. I would also tell her that it is not something she should do any time soon at all. That she should wait for at least 5 more years. And, yes, I think you should tell her dad because he does not need to be surprised by her know what it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN