Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I posted naked pics of my dd online.

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:08 AM
  • 42 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you consider to be "private parts" in children under 5?

Options:

Genitals

Butt

Belly

chest

Option 1 and 2

All of the above

Everything except the belly

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 142

View Results

Not really,lol. She was in her underwear showing off her kitchen set ;-)

After it was posted I got all kinds of comments saying how wrong that was. And that she was showing her private parts.

They way I looked at it, her privates were covered up. Her butt and her vagina. I don`t consider a 4yo`s chest to be pritave because she has no boobs!

So, that got me curious. What do you consider to be private parts on a young child?

by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessil83
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:10 AM

there isn't an option here and for me b/c i don't consider a belly a private part. but all others yes, however before the age of like 2 baby butts are just adorable :)

mommy259
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:10 AM

My DD just turned 4 and i have began the process of teaching her that girls need to wear shirts because she has "boobies" (I have two boys so she thought that since they could go with out a shirt on she could to) So I figured the younger i taught her the better :)

paganbaby
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Ehh, I would have to add too many options ;-)

Quoting jessil83:

there isn't an option here and for me b/c i don't consider a belly a private part. but all others yes, however before the age of like 2 baby butts are just adorable :)

jessil83
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM

lol thats ok i was gonna just vote and leave it at that but that wheni couldn't i was like well dam i'm in the freaking post might as well respond :)

Quoting paganbaby:

Ehh, I would have to add too many options ;-)

Quoting jessil83:

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Genitals,butt and on girls, chest. There are too many sick fucks out there wanting to have sex with both male and female children,even ones under the age of 5. I don't see the belly as being perverse,although im sure some would have a different opinion. Due to the fact that if you post pictures on this site in threads they can be seen by every weirdo out there, I won't even post pictures of a baby naked. Why give them my child's pictures to wank off to?

paganbaby
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Yeah...but to me, their chests are the same until they hit puberty.

I let my oldest decide when she was going to wear a shirt around the house.

She was about 7 when she did. I knew it was going to happen before she got boobs,lol. No need to force modestly for me. I like things to come naturally :-)

Quoting mommy259:

My DD just turned 4 and i have began the process of teaching her that girls need to wear shirts because she has "boobies" (I have two boys so she thought that since they could go with out a shirt on she could to) So I figured the younger i taught her the better :)

Kaelaasmom
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Since pedophiles would be turned on by a picture of a child in a snowsuit, I guess it depends on what the parent is comfortable with. I don't take naked/partially naked pictures of my daughter ever, but that is just me. 

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

SavageMom86
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:18 AM

chest/penis/vagina/butt

Love Texting? Join the best 2 texting groups on CM <3 Mobile Mamas <3 and Proud Mamas Texting Addiction Also, Join The Social Network to get social, on your favorite social networking sites!

Kaelaasmom
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:18 AM

Quoting Mommy2ZOEBETH:

Genitals,butt and on girls, chest. There are too many sick fucks out there wanting to have sex with both male and female children,even ones under the age of 5. I don't see the belly as being perverse,although im sure some would have a different opinion. Due to the fact that if you post pictures on this site in threads they can be seen by every weirdo out there, I won't even post pictures of a baby naked. Why give them my child's pictures to wank off to?

You do realize that pedophiles are turned on by any picture of a child, right? Their attire is irrelevant.

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

FuzzybugsMommy
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Lol, my oldest kid is almost five and he's got such a cute butt. Baby butts are cute, to me. No I'm not a pedophile, so don't go there.

I make him wear underwear, the other two are too young for underwear, but my daughter (almost 3) goes without a shirt sometimes, it doesn't bother me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)