Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Penis Size ?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:50 AM
  • 117 Replies

TMI, sorry, but I'm a single mom of two DS ages 16 and 14 and I recently had the misfortune of walking in on my older son in the bathroom.  It was the first time I'd caught a glimpse of him naked in several years and I was surprised to see that his penis looked the same size as it did back then, just an inch or two.  This might not mean anything, for all I know he was just cold or something, and I know some guys show, some grow, etc...But I'm concerned there might be something hormonally wrong with him (though he's a normal height.)

How do I know if it's possibly serious and worth talking to his doctor about, or if I should just ignore it?  I'm particularly concerned because from what I remember when they were kids, my older son's penis was a bit larger...however, in recent years I have occasionally seen my younger son naked (we live in pretty close quarters here) and his penis soft was about 5 or 6 inches.  So clearly he is going through normal puberty, but I worry that my older son didn't fully.  Do you think it's too late and I should just forget about this, or is it worth bringing up to my son's doc?  I don't want him to think I'm a pervert because I'm definitely not, I just happened to see this and I want the best for my boys.  Thanks for your help.

by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom23boys679
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:51 AM

lol

Edit - Sorry. Your post woke my husband up. Well, I did. I couldn't stop laughing. Hope you get the answer you need. Turtlitis?

lostandfound34
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:52 AM

All men are different he just may have a smaller penis

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:52 AM
What the?...........
Idk
Bump I guess.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBoyBlue
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:53 AM
Dont know but bump for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.autry21
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:54 AM

IDK BUMP!

juicebox.
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:54 AM

OMa WHA Blah? duh UH
I don't knwo...I'm sorry?

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Are you really asking this in Newcomers??????

Umm.......you're REALLY REALLY new, aren't you?

Err......I would suggest going elsewhere.  Really.  Get out while you can, dude.

"Sexy, edgy, dangerous. If you Google my name, those are the first three words you see." - Murdoc Niccals

TheMaMaBear_321
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:55 AM

uhhh i am really not at all sure how to reply to this.

If you are serious.........

and you really are errr, concered, ask a medical expert i suppose. Everyone changes at different times.

juicebox.
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Quoting mom23boys679:

lol

Edit - Sorry. Your post woke my husband up. Well, I did. I couldn't stop laughing. Hope you get the answer you need. Turtlitis?

OMG That's not funny, but it sooo is.  This is terrible.  Turtle turtle.
Again....I'm sorry.

TheMaMaBear_321
by on Dec. 31, 2010 at 12:56 AM

OMG lol, now that woke MY husband up! muahahah.

Quoting mom23boys679:

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)