Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Parents Brag About Having Sex With Their Own Children *WARNING GRAPHIC*EDIT*

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:01 AM
  • 74 Replies

EDIT: I reported it to the FBI internet crimes. Can it really be legal to write stories about sex with children? I would NEVER have thought it was legal! And for those wondering why I even went..well I didn't believe. I honestly had NO idea crap like this was legal or even out there.

I WARN you! This site it REALLY graphic! I was told about it from another mom. I am shocked. I will post bits of it..you have to register to see it all. I was going to report it but there has been no activity for months so I'm guessing they got arrested. I BEEPED out the really bad words.

I havnt posted any updates to our family sexcapades lately so here goes My wife is now pregnant either to her father or our daughters black teacher.HE has joined our sex partys with his cute 14 year old daughter She has the nicest little bubble butt i just cant get enough of.Reggie says our little Brittany is a great BEEPsucker he loves to have her to lunch almost daily.Brit just cant wait til she can get prego to.My other sis quit taking birth control as well and we will see whos sperm is gonna get her dad me or Reggie?I never knew my sisters were such black BEEP lovers.I would love to try for a baby with Reggies daughter myself .I know Brittany has become quite a BEEP .She gets on here sometimes when im at work .

I don't think I can post anymore. Here's the website:

http://forum.incest-tube.com/

The most horrible story is labeled "It Was Such A Thrill". That man is truly sick and I pray he is locked up.  "Thoughts" is also horrible on page two. They are all like that. I cannot believe there are websites dedicated and ALLOW this.

People are truly sick.

by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellysp6637
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Oh my god...that is so deranged.......

I did not visit the website nor would I ever register on a sick site like that....

But seriously.....there is something truly wrong with our society.

FuntographyKim
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:03 AM

WTF! Why would you even read this? Seriously? What's the point?

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM

couldnt read it Hoping its BS

canegirl0700
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM

I cannot even stomach clicking on the link. I would still report the site.

Mrs.L.Mita
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM

i wonder if they're real cuz that story sounds so damn crazy that it's hard to believe... i hope they all get very very very hurt.... very.

aviatorswife
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:05 AM

did you register on this site to be able to see this junk? If so, why? Yes, it's sick, but I'm not going to get on a site like that to read about how sick people are.

The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.

ameliasmama1
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Quoting canegirl0700:

I cannot even stomach clicking on the link. I would still report the site.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelove8
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:06 AM

I was in shock. I showed my husband and he got so angry he wanted to break something. I was talking to him about reporting it but thats when we noticed the lack of activity.

Quoting FuntographyKim:

WTF! Why would you even read this? Seriously? What's the point?

Hunniecomb

this cant be real....

kiernansmom08

It says they're fictional stories and I really hope that's all they are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)