Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

spin off are black women prettier than white women?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:27 PM
  • 245 Replies

ive noticed this for a while now. if u take 20 random black women and 20 random white women, ur more likely to finf more black women in the group that qualify as very atractive, wereas with the white women u have to go thru more average or homely women before u find some that are super actractive. JMO  im not saying if u put a white women whos a 10 next to a black women whos a 10, that the black women is automatically prettier (or uglier) , but there does seem to be more prettier black women walking around than white women. even when theres a picture post on her all the black women are hot and only half the white women are, am i crazy ?

by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommavieve
by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Ducks and runs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.not.angel.
by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:30 PM

This is a loaded post. If a WW agrees, she's going to be 'downing her race'. If a WW disagrees, she's wrong for that.

This is going to make a good read.

MissLeanna
by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:31 PM

this could get interesting

no matter what you choose someone could peg you as a racist.

soo im just gunna sit back and watch this one play out lol:)

Groovymomof3
by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:32 PM

sorry I am not good with math problems.  We start out with 20, divide them in half and then judge them on beauty?  :)

did I miss a post!?

CrunchyBran

I get what you're saying.  I agree that the pictures I've seen of the black women on this site are collectively more attective than the pictures of the white women.  Does that ring true IRL?  I dunno... In my experience black women seem more confident, and that exudes beauty in itself.

*dons fire proof suit*

epoh
You're crazy. ;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrazyMyra
I think Latin/Hispanic women are pretty lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom23boys679
by on Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Quoting CrunchyBran:

I get what you're saying.  I agree that the pictures I've seen of the black women on this site are collectively more attective than the pictures of the white women.  Does that ring true IRL?  I dunno... In my experience black women seem more confident, and that exudes beauty in itself.

*dons fire proof suit*

I agree with this, but around here...the only surplus of black women I see don't take care of themselves. Not put together like the ladies on here.

HadleyAzure

Quoting MissLeanna:

this could get interesting

no matter what you choose someone could peg you as a racist.

soo im just gunna sit back and watch this one play out lol:)

This

getoesuepastah

Quoting CrunchyBran:

*dons fire proof suit*

exactly i cant figure it out, maybe theres just less black woman on here ? who knows

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)