Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hiii..I'm a new mommy of a 7 month old baby girl *Isabella*

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 7:14 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hi Everyone, my name is Quinn, and I'm a first time mommy of an amazing little girl, Isabella aka, Izzy. <3  My husband is serving in the United States Air Force, and we are currently stationed in South Carolina.  I don't know a lot of people, so I am excited about an opportunity to meet other mommies online, because it definitely gets lonely at times.  Hope to talk with everyone soon!  This is my daughter and I for Valentine's Day!  Matching shirts =]
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TSDKarateGirl
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 7:20 AM
You and your daughter are beautiful. I love the matching shirts! :)

I know what it's like to move somewhere and not really know anyone.. You're right, it does get lonely! I moved away from my hometown with my husband right out of highschool.. and without knowing anyone, I depended on him for everything socially, but when he was working... it got lonely. If not for the internet, I probably would have went stir crazy!
steffie
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 8:03 AM
hello quinn, i love your picture,  i too am in south carolinaSmile  so i thought id stop in and say hello to you, i like this cafe mom cause it gives me people to chat with so i hope you have fun
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN