Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It really annoys me when..

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:03 AM
  • 25 Replies

Random guys friend request me on FB.. People who knew of me in school but I never knew them.. Theyre married or engaged and friend requesting me! Why?! Whats the point? Like Im ever going to talk to them anyways?? Im married and in WA state! Youre no one to me!! Just because you wanted to know me in school doesnt mean I wanna know you now! I didnt even care to know you then!!

Vent over... Thanks

CLICK THE SIGGY TO JOIN MY GROUP

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicole88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:04 AM

That is annoying! I think people just friend people to friend people sometimes ...or to be nosey lol

bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Yeah the "I need 4,000 friends on FB so im cool" type.. lol!

Quoting Nicole88:

That is annoying! I think people just friend people to friend people sometimes ...or to be nosey lol

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 AM

You're out of vodka again..aren't you?

vboatner
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 AM

LOL. I get some like that. I just ignore them!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 AM

LOL  it would burn my biscuits as well if someone did that.  Hence my real name not being on facebook ha ha.  Family doesnt even know i have an account.

chevoya09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:07 AM

haha yea i realized a while ago that a ton of the "friends" i have on facebook aren't my friends at all. like i couldn't stand these most of them for different reasons. so every once in a while i have a "defriending party". lol i just go through and delete people. sometimes i find it hard to let go of that one tiny memory but in the long run who fucking cares? lol so yea now i get friend requests and i actually think before just accepting. lol

1likeme

Do me a favor and apply this to my graduating class on my behalf.  Thanks.

bananahammock1

lmao! No, I have a whole bottle of Skyy vodka.. Ive spilled my drink the last 2 nights.. Party foul!!!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

You're out of vodka again..aren't you?

bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Its everyday!! lol! A new male is requesting me.. Sometimes I look on their profile just to see if I do know them and theyre always married or engaged..

Quoting frndlyfn:

LOL  it would burn my biscuits as well if someone did that.  Hence my real name not being on facebook ha ha.  Family doesnt even know i have an account.

bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:10 AM

lol!

Quoting 1likeme:

Do me a favor and apply this to my graduating class on my behalf.  Thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)