Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever know who the OP is by the title of their post on here??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:21 AM
  • 26 Replies

There are a few moms on here, that if I see a title, I automatically know its their post.. Or if its a certain type of post I automatically know who will be replying in it.. lol Does that make sense?

Do you do this too? If so who? what topics?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallenangel7386
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:22 AM

yes i do... some of the crazy ones... haha

slipperfeet
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:23 AM

yes, for a few - paganbaby and futureshock are the ones that come to mind.

KrazyMyra
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:24 AM

def...futureshocks. i always know her posts lol

FL2AK
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:25 AM
I notice the "would you be mad" and
"Am I overreacting" posts are usually by the same people. I think if you make those posts more than twice a month, then the issue is the poster not other people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catinseaside
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:27 AM

I seem to make posts that feel sorry for myself.... this is my outlet to let loose.

bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:27 AM

Yeah theres one person who im thinking of for that.. I agree.

Quoting FL2AK:

I notice the "would you be mad" and
"Am I overreacting" posts are usually by the same people. I think if you make those posts more than twice a month, then the issue is the poster not other people.

imafuswb
by ★Rainbow Brite★ on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:28 AM

Hey!  What happened to you in chat???  LOL...  I'm off now, cause I'm headed to bed, but wanted to stop and answer your question.

Yes, quite often I recognize the person's screen name.  But that's just the way my brain works.  I remember stuff like that - like I still know a girl's phone number that I knew when I was 12 and only called her a handful of times.  Why is that taking up valuable brain space, I ask you?  No clue.

Good night!

bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:28 AM

Thats what I come here for.. For me though its the opposite.. I make random posts usually.. Its a release for me..

Quoting catinseaside:

I seem to make posts that feel sorry for myself.... this is my outlet to let loose.

bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:29 AM

lol!!

Gnight :)

Quoting imafuswb:

Hey!  What happened to you in chat???  LOL...  I'm off now, cause I'm headed to bed, but wanted to stop and answer your question.

Yes, quite often I recognize the person's screen name.  But that's just the way my brain works.  I remember stuff like that - like I still know a girl's phone number that I knew when I was 12 and only called her a handful of times.  Why is that taking up valuable brain space, I ask you?  No clue.

Good night!

imafuswb
by ★Rainbow Brite★ on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:29 AM

Oh, shit.  THat' s totally not even what you asked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)