Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So flipping irritated!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:53 AM
  • 10 Replies
We have 9 inches of snow and ice underneath that and it feels like -27 degrees and we still have school :-/ and my 4 year old rides the bus and my husband says its safe and her bus driver van handle it ( he works at the bus barn) I just hate it.. This stupid school never closes :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriLou75
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:55 AM
This nerves me out too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyBusyX4
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:55 AM
Awww im sorry. I'm in a bad mood too we can pout together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marluvspooh
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:00 AM

I would be a nervous wreck....Ummm I think I would have to say the 4yr old had a fever....I guess I would want to keep them close to me.

cutebaby06
by Monica on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:20 AM

9 inches of snow,,that's nothing where I'm at we have about 50 inches of snow we've had that much all Winter.Not to mention the super cold temps and they've has school.Can't cancel school or keep them home just because of a little snow,ice & a little cold temps.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:22 AM
I guess that would depend on where your from vs where OP is from. What she is describing is not normal for a lot of people.

Quoting cutebaby06:

9 inches of snow,,that's nothing where I'm at we have about 50 inches of snow we've had that much all Winter.Not to mention the super cold temps and they've has school.Can't cancel school or keep them home just because of a little snow,ice & a little cold temps.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soakley
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM
Yeah I'm in Texas lol.. This is not the norm for us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:19 AM

They never closes schools here either unless there is at least 12" on the ground. We have gotten way over 50" since xmas and its still all over the place. I usually keep mine home on days like that......not taking any chances

MAMAOF2ANGELS
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Gawd my kids missed so much school due to the snow they aren't getting a winter break.Matter of fact they were off Thursday due to the ice alone!! lol What state  are you in?

winkles115
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM
Yeah our schools close all the time for nothing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAMAOF2ANGELS
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM

YUP!

Quoting winkles115:

Yeah our schools close all the time for nothing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)