Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It drives me nuts

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

To a girl onmy FB** You have had one baby, you have had an emergency c section. You do not know everythign there is to know about c sections nor do you know that if  the other girl were to have one it would be set up not emergency. 

Ok so there is this girl that had a baby over the summer first baby, now she thinks she is gods gift to all our other pg friends. She tells them everything to above and beyond. (she is trying to tell a girl in Florida that she cant go swimming at all while pg it isnt safe for the baby) She told my best friend that she can not take any type of bath, or submerge her body in water that the water on the outside displaces the baby and that is what causes breech babies.

ETA: I only said something about c sections because I have been around the block with that, 1 all natural delivery, 1 emergency c section, 1 set up c section 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:33 AM

LMAO she needs to read a few actual medical books Or talk to a GYNOB

nemiller
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:37 AM

I'd actually find that very amusing.  Too bad I can't bring myself to be friends with morons, or I'd have a field day with her.

bluejupalex
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:38 AM

LMAO @ displacing the baby.  Just when I thought I'd heard it all!  Ask her to provide the research that supports her claim.  ;-) 

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Didn't you know you could submerge your body into water while pregnant? LOL!!!

lovemysnugbugs
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM

If submerging your body in water causes breech babies, how does she explain all the woman who have successful water births?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)