Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so sad :(

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:11 AM
  • 7 Replies

today is a down day i woke up so depressed. I dont feel like i am a good wife and mother even though my dh told me i am. i have two appts today 1 is with my therapist but i dont even feel like getting dressed to go. I know they said it takes up to 3 weeks for the meds to work but ugh. I hate myself, i hate the way i look. I have no motivation to do anything. this suxs. yesterday was a good day..today not so much i am trying to stay off my balcony cause i am random thoughts running through my mind. Depression suxs

cryingno bashing please, i have none else to talk to thats why i came on here

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DamianaFire
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM
Hugs.... I hope you feel better.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Hugs!! Get up and get dressed. Go somewhere that makes you feel happy before your appt.. Keep your head up!

slipperfeet
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM

i've been feeling the same way for a few hours. :( :( :(

sad

i don't get like this very often anymore, and i hate it so much.

momma_2_three
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:18 AM

I understand honey, There are days where I would rather hide in my closest then face the world.

Look at your kiddos and know that if it weren't for you, they wouldn't be as healthy and happy. You make sure they are clothed, fed, and that they feel safe. You are a great mom and you are a great woman. Go get in the shower, put on a lil makeup and you will feel a bit better!

Hugs!!!

momaof8
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:19 AM

I know you feel like you will never be happy again, but you will! You will feel better and this will be in the past, trust me I have been that depressed. You have to remember if you can't get through for you, you have to do it for your kids they need you. Try making a list of the good things in your life. your kids, your hubby. Go for a walk sounds lame, but it works endorphins.

kathysclown
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Can your Dh stay home with you for a while??   I hope that things get better very soon!!!  Maybe put on some good music, take a shower and get dressed.  GOOD LUCIK!!!

kimsamomof3
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM

as someone that went through depression and panic attacks I would like to add my 2 cents. YOU have to want to get better. Get up and get dressed. Motivate yourslef to do things. MAKE it happen. Therapists and Dr.'s help but in reality its how you deal with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)