Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those interested in the HCG diet.

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM
  • 1 Replies

I have been on it for 28 days and the scale said this morning that I was down 30 pounds.

Now, I am sure that people will come on and say that it is an unhealthy diet without even knowing what the hcg is supposed to do. Without the hcg, 500 calories a day would be unhealthy. You only do that part of the diet for a maximum of 42 days at a time. I feel great. Now, there are companies out there that will charge you an arm and a leg and you don't need to pay that. They sell the drops on Amazon for much less than other sites. So yeah, there are some that will rip you off, even if you still get results. I am sure that there are people that don't react well to this diet. Those with low blood sugar would probably have an issue. Anyway, I wanted to share the book that was written by the doctor that discovered the link between hcg and weight loss. http://www.myhcgplus.com/P&I.pdf 

It was written in 1971. I am not telling anyone they should do this, just giving information that others seemed interested in. It isn't a magic fix. YOU have to maintain the loss and the diet is very strict.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DallasGirl214
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM
Wow 30 lbs in 28 days? That's great. I weigh 150 and I'd like to get down to like 120 or less. Maybe I'll try it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)