Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a Stupid Way To Go!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM
  • 18 Replies

A woman died from butt enhancement surgery! Why? Of all the stupid things. Would you want to be remembered this way?   Would you do one of these stupid procedures? Is it worth the risk?

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/08/woman-dies-after-botched-butt-enhancement-procedure/

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Milaya2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Death from plastic surgery is more common than people think.  I think that anything you do has risk and if one wants plastic surgery, then they need to be honest with their doctor, along with making sure said doctor is fabulous.  Not all of it is bad.   :)

"People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."

~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

orcadarwin
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM

You should watch 1000 Ways to Die on Spike.  I've seen some real doozies on there.  

veganmommy04
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM
I've always said that I won't get plastic surgery bc vanity isn't worth risking my life. And as u see it happens and again I'm not willing to take that risk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trishintraining
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM

*cringe* I would NOT want to be remembered as the woman who died in pursuit of a nicer ass.

momaof8
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Don't they still make ring dings?

Trishintraining
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Oh pft, who gets plastic surgery in a hotel, who gets unapproved plastic surgery anywhere, but especially at a hotel. If you can't go to their office to get it done, I'm pretty sure that should raise the UNSAFE!! red flag.

slipperfeet
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 AM

eh, i can think of stupider ways to go.

MyasMommy463
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM

I still want boobs! i hope I dont die :-(

EsmeVincent
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM

as many plastic surgeries that is done everyday I'm sure it happends more than anyone of us know

ShirleyB335
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I think that if she wanted a nice butt, she should have worked out.  Or she should have not trusted a doctor that did plastic surgery in a hotel room.  That's kind of a red flag, that one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)