Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarising question condom geting stuck

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:09 AM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: Has a condom ever got stuck in you (yes a Male condom not the female condoms)?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 51

View Results

Has anyone ever had a codom....errrr....get stuck in them?? If so how is that safe? if they slide off that easy couldn't the cum get inside you and knock you up since it can now leak out???

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM

added poll

lady_kira
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Stuck as in you couldn't get it out?

xxxAthena
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM

yeah...i guess it wasnt pushed all the way down and it was one of those ultra thin ones so we didn't even notice it had come off lol. i would cross fingers that the spermicide in the condom killed everything off before it got out ..if i were really really not wanting a kid id prob go grab a plan b pill to make sure. luckily this happened with my husband so it wasn't that big of a deal. I had one break before too and notrealise it, pre husband, i was a freaked out chick when that happened. it was at the very tip where the lil catcher bag is (couldn't think of a better word for it lol) and so neither of us felt the break.

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:14 AM

ermmm i kinda had to reach up realy far to even FIND IT, I got off him stood up and we noticed it was...erm gone well i couldn't find it...nether could he i had to angle myself weird and i finaly found it and could easily pull it out...just it was wayyyy up there (mind you this is the FIRST time ether of us have had this issue)

Quoting lady_kira:

Mrs.AmandaD.
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Yes the first time I had sex.  I didn't get pregnant though.

Mandymb
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM

NO 

Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM

yes i have had it happen quite a few times. it will eventually come out on its own w/ in a few weeks. no big deal. not sure how safe it is. i have never gotten pregnant from that happening. but i also have a really hard time getting pregnant too. so i dunno.

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM

yah definatly not my first time

Quoting Mrs.AmandaD.:

Yes the first time I had sex.  I didn't get pregnant though.

lady_kira
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Well yeah, in that case there's a chance that semen could have spilled out or that the condom came off before he finished and wasn't actually protecting you. You should take Plan B if you're not against it. That's happened to me once but it was noticed immediately and didn't make it up so far.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

ermmm i kinda had to reach up realy far to even FIND IT, I got off him stood up and we noticed it was...erm gone well i couldn't find it...nether could he i had to angle myself weird and i finaly found it and could easily pull it out...just it was wayyyy up there (mind you this is the FIRST time ether of us have had this issue)

Quoting lady_kira:

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM

no.... But we used a condom I think one time, HORRIBLE things, never again! Lol. Yes, you could get pregnant from it slipping off though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)