Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training a girl

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

I think my 2 year old is ready to start potty training. I have a dumb question, How do you potty train a little girl?

I know I'll get bashed lol but shes my first child and I have never done this before.

All she wants to do with her "potty" is play with it....

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamivon2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM

I told both of my kids (boy and girl) here is the potty pee and poop go in there.. Take her to the bathroom as much as you can when you go.. dont make big deal when she misses just clean it up and go on

Little_Mamma230
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM
We are still potty training our 2 yr old DD. Others have told me to put undies on her during the day and have her sit on the potty, but if she mess in her undies she is not going to like how they feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacenlove420
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

No bashing here hun! I have a 2 year old that I am potty training too! I actually go about it the cheating way i guess! I actually bribe her with M&M! I get a couple big bags of different M&M and when she goes pee she gets 5 and when she poops she gets 10! We have been doing this for about a month and now she tells me now when she has to go! Just saying u could try something like that! I dont even have to give daughter any candy anymore she just goes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)