Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boudoir Pics - Who would you rather take them?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: Who would you prefer to take boudoir photo's of you?

Options:

My SO

A Female Photographer

A Male Photographer

I would want to take my own

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 41

View Results

Just a thought. 

What would you prefer?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine21pa
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

A Female Photographer

EsmeVincent
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM

well honestly I've taken some of myself for dh....it seemed easier for me to take them of myself

Memigen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM

I agree, lol.  I guess I should make that an option.  I didn't think of that. :)

I always take WAY better pics than my SO.

Quoting EsmeVincent:

well honestly I've taken some of myself for dh....it seemed easier for me to take them of myself

mama2drakeNabby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I've tried taking my own, but they didn't really turn out that great because I don't have a tripod.

I'm supposed to be getting some done in March with a female photographer, but I might just go out and buy a tripod and try doing them myself again, I'd get them back much quicker that way lol.

I would LOVE to have a friend do them, but I don't have any at our duty station right now that could.  The one that I trust enough to do them is actually a photographer, but she won't be back to our duty station until late April and my anniversary is the beginning of April, so it doesn't really work out.

Memigen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM

If you do your own you not only get them back faster, but you get to edit them yourself, you get to pick and choose the one's you like, etc! :)

I think I might just do some myself and have them printed out for my Valentine's Day gift for my SO!

I wonder if I would have to have them printed out special somewhere?

Quoting mama2drakeNabby:

I've tried taking my own, but they didn't really turn out that great because I don't have a tripod.

I'm supposed to be getting some done in March with a female photographer, but I might just go out and buy a tripod and try doing them myself again, I'd get them back much quicker that way lol.

I would LOVE to have a friend do them, but I don't have any at our duty station right now that could.  The one that I trust enough to do them is actually a photographer, but she won't be back to our duty station until late April and my anniversary is the beginning of April, so it doesn't really work out.

mama2drakeNabby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:36 PM

You could upload them to like walgreens.com, walmart.com, etc, and have them sent to your house.  They don't print at your local store, so you don't have to worry about people you know seeing them, etc.  That's how I did it when I attempted to do then myself a few years ago.

And yes, I would love to edit them myself.  I've been doing a lot of messing around the past few years and have taken a liking to photo editing.

Quoting Memigen:

If you do your own you not only get them back faster, but you get to edit them yourself, you get to pick and choose the one's you like, etc! :)

I think I might just do some myself and have them printed out for my Valentine's Day gift for my SO!

Quoting mama2drakeNabby:

JenB1983
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I wouldn't care if it was a male or female photographer.  But my hubby won't even touch my camera(not to mention his pic taking skills leave a LOT to be desired), and I don't feel as though you can get really good pics on your own.

Memigen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Do you know if anyone does express delivery? That way if I wanted them by Valentines Day I could get them?

Quoting mama2drakeNabby:

You could upload them to like walgreens.com, walmart.com, etc, and have them sent to your house.  They don't print at your local store, so you don't have to worry about people you know seeing them, etc.  That's how I did it when I attempted to do then myself a few years ago.

And yes, I would love to edit them myself.  I've been doing a lot of messing around the past few years and have taken a liking to photo editing.

Quoting Memigen:

Quoting mama2drakeNabby:

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

A female photographer.

breefullyme
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I'd rather a male take them. I feel too self concious in front of a female. HOWEVER, I answered female because my SO wouldn't go for the male thing ... ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)