Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's out to get me.........

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
I swear my 14 month old is out to get me!!!!!! Its not even noon yet and so far he has managed to hit me with anything and everything he can. My cup of coffee (it was cooled thank goodness) was dumped in my purse, that's what I get for getting up to get him a bottle. He has managed to tear ALL the clothes,that I just folded last night, out. Oh the list goes on lol, damn its not noon yet. I'm also suppose to be going out to lunch and some shopping to day with me, the baby and my BFF. hope that at least goes well lol. I think my kids take turns to decide which day which kid is gonna drive mommy crazy.....LMAO but I still love them!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RLSMOM59
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Yep they plan every chance they get. Don't you know that's their job :-) Hope you enjoy shopping and lunch.

mybabybugssmile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 AM

rolling on floor

Quoting mommasue69:

I swear my 14 month old is out to get me!!!!!! Its not even noon yet and so far he has managed to hit me with anything and everything he can. My cup of coffee was dumped in my purse, that's what I get for getting up to get him a bottle. He has managed to tear ALL the clothes,that I just folded last night, out. Oh the list goes on lol, damn its not noon yet. I'm also suppose to be going out to lunch and some shopping to day with me, the baby and my BFF. hope that at least goes well lol. I think my kids take turns to decide which day which kid is gonna drive mommy crazy.....LMAO but I still love them!!!

Out The Door                   
 graduatedoctor

MunchiesMom324
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM

I remember one day, my middle son was about a year, maybe a year and a half old... he called coffee "hot".  I was on the computer, and he was in my lap - when he knocked my coffee over, spilling it everywhere.  This was the billionth thing he'd done to "get me" that day, and it wasn't even noon...

He looked at me and goes "Oh mama... mama hot mess..."

I was like son... you don't even know...

mommasue69
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Lol I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, as mad as I was I couldn't do anything but laugh as well cause his new word lately is "uh oh" and thats what he said then laughs his ass off....haha

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

rolling on floor

Quoting mommasue69:

I swear my 14 month old is out to get me!!!!!! Its not even noon yet and so far he has managed to hit me with anything and everything he can. My cup of coffee was dumped in my purse, that's what I get for getting up to get him a bottle. He has managed to tear ALL the clothes,that I just folded last night, out. Oh the list goes on lol, damn its not noon yet. I'm also suppose to be going out to lunch and some shopping to day with me, the baby and my BFF. hope that at least goes well lol. I think my kids take turns to decide which day which kid is gonna drive mommy crazy.....LMAO but I still love them!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasue69
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Haha that would suck

Quoting MunchiesMom324:

I remember one day, my middle son was about a year, maybe a year and a half old... he called coffee "hot".  I was on the computer, and he was in my lap - when he knocked my coffee over, spilling it everywhere.  This was the billionth thing he'd done to "get me" that day, and it wasn't even noon...

He looked at me and goes "Oh mama... mama hot mess..."

I was like son... you don't even know...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)