Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh you've GOT to be kidding me!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  • 6 Replies

Anyone else getting tired & bored of the same ol' routine?  Mine is get up at 6am, shower, make-up, dress, get DD dressed for school, drive her to school, head to work, work 8+hours, pick up DD, go home, cook dinner, clean, get DD ready for bed, and finally go to bed.  WTF  I've gotta switch up my routine!  This is getting very old and tiresome!  Any ideas ladies??  And please tell me I'm not the only one that feels this way...

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Princess7777
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I don't know.  I'd like to have some ideas myself.

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Ehh, my routine is the same, but changes up a little now and then.

lady_kira
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

YES! Ugh. I was at work thinking that I wanted it to be time to go home already then I realized that it'd just be the same ol' thing anyway and it depressed me a bit.

3greatkids751
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Lol I feel like a robot when I wake up.. Wake up @ 6am every morn, get the kids dressed, feed them, were out the door by 7:15. I come home and do the SAME thing everyday until 1:45 then it's time to get them.. My day is pretty repetitious and I HATE it.. I love days when something drastic happens lol that means I get to switch things up a bit :( Sad I know lol

ryleesmommy2009
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:01 AM

My routine sucks too. I'm getting tired of the SAHM thing I really want to get a job it's hard to go look with my husband working so much.(he works during the day i would be working 2nd or 3rd) but i'm seriously about to i'm sick of being in the house all day your routine make's me jealous lol!

missliss_sc
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Quoting 3greatkids751:

Lol I feel like a robot when I wake up.. Wake up @ 6am every morn, get the kids dressed, feed them, were out the door by 7:15. I come home and do the SAME thing everyday until 1:45 then it's time to get them.. My day is pretty repetitious and I HATE it.. I love days when something drastic happens lol that means I get to switch things up a bit :( Sad I know lol

A robot...yes!  That's the perfect way to describe it!!  I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way!! I figured I'd be bashed to hell and back for saying what I did, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)