Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What IS Cafemom, YOUR 60 second speech

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

You cannot copy others' answers...pretend someone asked you "what is cafemom?"

What do you say???

GO.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Its this website that I go on everyday of my life and im addicted.. You should try it..

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Quoting bananahammock1:

Its this website that I go on everyday of my life and im addicted.. You should try it..

good

Iz cyber crack.

Mrs.Roozen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 AM

It is a website of a lot of bitchy women who pretend to care about one another and you shouldn't use it. I wish I hadn't but now I'm addicted. damn.

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM

purely entertainment.

LoganAndKennedy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM
My husband calls it Mom Space lol
So I would say its like Myspace\ facebook for moms, anykind, even expecting or trying, but there are tons of groups on all kinds of subjects! And you can make your own. Its lots of fun and really interesting and informative!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernjess3

its pretty much my only source of outside life besides running errands and occasionally going out with my sil...

imuney

Cafemom is mostly entertainment. Sometimes it can be a learning experience.

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

CafeMom is an online place where mothers, or mothers to be, can get together and talk.  It is a place for friendship, support, debate, and the occasional cat fight.  LOL!  There are tons of wonderful women.  They have games, contests, prizes, and a soon to be convention (or three) to look forward to.  It is my favorite online place.  I've learned so much, and have mad many friends there.

dhea
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Cafemom is like online tips and Idea for me, sometimes you can get the best idea or sugestion in here. Argue or debate certain topic and networking place for myself or other mom. I am never get enough with cafemom. Other you got iritated with some ridiculous post that usually I will just pass not even bother to reply or  post that makes you laugh until you cry.

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Loving these answers gals!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)