Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids I swear!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

My dd is 12, she is in middle school this year. Her school is having a dance this friday. My hubby and I have decided not to let her go at this time. I had talked to her a few times over this. She then went to her dad to ask him about it and he was like I have to talk to your mom first. I then told him what I had told her. We are going to talk to her yet again about it afterschool today.

After we were done talking about it. My dd calls from school and wants me to voliteer for the upcoming dance. I told her no I was not going to. I have other things going on right now and she knows this.

This year has been hard with her. I think it is because of her changes. She has not gotten her little friend yet but I am sure it will hit soon. I am just having a hard time with this all.

My two olser ones were boys and not as bad as my dd, We have had the talk and she understands about the changes in her body and of course the new things going on in her life.

I am unsure how to handle any of this.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:52 PM

It can be a difficult time. Have you talked to her Doctor about it! I wonder if they would have ideas to help!

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM
I don't know what else is going on but she wants to go and wants you to be there too. She might not want that next time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)