Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh has moved out

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM
  • 71 Replies
Some of u know the ups & downs (more downs)of my relationship & how i always gave in & went back or didnt have the guts to end it. Well I ended it, we're done, Dh moved his stuff out yesterday & I am so happy. He came in the night before telling me he left me a note, I read it & it was a "suicide" letter that made no sense. He then comes back in & says "April?"
me: "yea?"
him: "I just took 20 of Ur ibuprofen"
me: "ok"
(Ab 10mins later he renters my rm)
him:"April, Im serious i swear on lexi's life that i took them"
me:"ok & Ur a dumbass"
I haven't cried & I dont feel the slightest want to give in. I am so proud of myself to be honest. Im not liking the lonely part but Im surrounding myself with ppl to help that.
Just felt like sharing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
morethanme_you
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 PM

wow. he's still a human, ya know.

dhea
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM

hugsI am happy for you. I do not really know what you are going through whatever decision you make as long as you happy . About your DH you probably should notice that to his family just to let them know. I understand about you do not want to deal with him anymore but that just my thought.

MyraEllen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM
I don't take that shit lightly. I'd of called the cops on his ass. A 72 hr psych hold would've fixed his desire to bluff like that again. Either way, cheers to you for getting that hot mess out of your life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewJoyOn1308
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM

Good luck to you 

ellemenope
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Good for you!  You don't need to go crawling back ;)  (I'd tip off someone about the suicide threats though, you never know...)

JessicaEOH
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Stay strong...if it's a bad situation, you don't want to get sucked back in.  Maybe you should call the police and show them the letter...tell them what happened (him trying to overdose...or faking it)...maybe they'll take him to the psych ward....

Young_Mommy89
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Talking ab the suicide thing? plz he always pulls that bs. No person who REALLY wants or is going to commit suicide is gonna count the pills, tell u, or point out the note. He was trying to play me

Quoting morethanme_you:

wow. he's still a human, ya know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I don't know your story but if you were in a bad marriage kudos for you for getting out. I recently went through a divorce and I'm much happier without him.

Young_Mommy89
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM
He's done it so much even his dad ignores it, but my friend did almost call the cops I told him dont, his friend was In there with him anyway (he came home with him bcuz dh was scaring me by the way He was acting)

Quoting MyraEllen:

I don't take that shit lightly. I'd of called the cops on his ass. A 72 hr psych hold would've fixed his desire to bluff like that again. Either way, cheers to you for getting that hot mess out of your life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Young_Mommy89
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)