Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What could be wrong?!?!?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

My DD had an off/on temp for a week. She hasn't had a temp for almost a week now but she woke up today coughing and throwing up cause she is coughing so hard...but she has no temp!!!! Wth?!?! She will not eat or drink anything either. If I offer her something she gets very upset, crys and starts coughing and throws up =[ I don't wanna go to the doctor if they can't do anything but I don't wanna not go and this be serious. Anyone else experience anything like this?!?!!?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NattysMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:37 PM

BUMP!

orcadarwin
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM

I would be taking her in to the doctor, even if it turns out to be nothing.  Not every sickness comes with a fever.  

peacenlove420
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM

BUMP!

nlelias
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM
My dd was this last week.. Although she had crazy fever spikes. Does it sound like she's wheezing when she's breathing? How long has she had the cough for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NattysMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM

She is not wheezing at all. She was coucghing back when she had the fever but it never made her throw up. It went away before the fever ended and then she woke up this morning with it.

Quoting nlelias:

My dd was this last week.. Although she had crazy fever spikes. Does it sound like she's wheezing when she's breathing? How long has she had the cough for?

FuzzybugsMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM

weird, I've had this bad cough, that's all, no fever though. And it's one of those chest rattling coughs. Bleh.

I hope she feels better.

nlelias
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Try drumming and tapping on her back and see if it helps at all. And when dd has that cough I run the humidifier 24/7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)