Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My teen is damn lucky he is in school right now and has several hours before he sees me! GRRRRRRRRRRR!~EDIT W/what he forged~

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
  • 62 Replies

After speaking with one of my son's teacher's, I put two and two together and figured out my son was forging the teacher's signature.

BIG MISTAKE!

I called the principal, who knows me and advised of the situation.  I said I wanted it handled on the school level as well as at home.  I also stated I did not want him suspended but thought in school suspension would be more effective. (This is because ds's nephews are here all day and would not leave ds alone.  Sitting in the office in a small room by yourself, with your class assignments for a day or two will be outrageously boring)

Now, he is also losing his iPod for the rest of the school year as well as staying home from his cousin's house this weekend!  Yah, computer...gone, video games...gone.

This is the first year of high school!  Will I survive the next 3?!

TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~EDIT~~

He is on signed agenda for homework.  He was not getting dressed in gym so to make sure he was, I told him to have the gym teacher signdaily that he dressed for class.  In the mean time I emailed his teachers last night just for a grade update.  The gym teacher emailed me back saying he was doing good and he is no longer deducting points for ds not getting dressed because he understand the issue.  Anyway, I called the teacher and he confirmed ds was not changing and he has never signed ds's agenda.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slipperfeet
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM

heh, i did dumb shit like that all the time in high school. 

sweetktn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM

You're doing what I would do in that situation. :)

anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Good luck so sry probs r starting already!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM

what was he forging the signature on??

Crystallynn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM

My 10 year old tried to forge my initials for his homework at school.  He didnt get in too much trouble- but I doubt he will ever do it again.

acaisha
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

How about I bring mine over to your house and we can smack their heads together? LOL .. I am right there with you... ARG TEENAGERSSSS!!!!

This is my sons first year of highschool too.. he is in grade ten.. I am not sure I am going to make it to 12 LOL

ToraMay
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Fun, girl.

tasukete
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Quoting slipperfeet:

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Quoting slipperfeet:

I never forged but I did a lot of dumb shit.  I just never thought about when I became a parent, how hard it would be.  I love him dearly.  It is just so hard.  He is the youngest left in the house.  His oldest brother was great, his sister a terror and he just kind of falls between the two.  I will admit....dh and I are in the final countdown to them all being grown.

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Quoting silverdawn99:

what was he forging the signature on??

signed agenda. It was the gym teacher.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)