Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F**K S**T D**N!!!!! FML * Update

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM
  • 11 Replies

Seriously wondering WTF I did wrong to deserve all this crap. Went to verizon last week cuz my Driod was being stupid. Got treated like crap by the clerk then she can't read an address off of a drivers license properly so she screwed up our mailing address. My new phone was supposed to be here yesterday. Around 5 I looked at the reciept for the number to the store to call and check the status of my phone. I relize the address was wrong. My fault for not checking it before I left the store. ten million push this button for this buttons later I finally get someone on the phone. Find out my phone is being held at the fed ex office an hour away. Well theres nothing that Verizon is willign to do other than call fed ex and change the address. Then my phone will be here sometime before 3 pm today (wednesday). Whatever I just won't have a phone. It's actually been kinda nice. Oh and the reason why I am not using the other phone is..................... I dropped it into the toilet yesterday. FML it was in my back pocket and I was in a hurry to pee and forgot it was there. Luckily I didn't pee on it. DAMNIT!

It seems like lately it's just one thing after another. It's literally been the year from hell. My husband was in a car accident last april has had 2 surgeries since then and is still not back to work. AAA never sends our monthly check on time. Luckily we used xmas money we got to get ahead on our bills after almost not being able to pay rent.

On top of that I am trying to raise a 2 and 1/2 yr old DS adn a almost 3 month old DS with colic all by myself. Hubby had back surgery and can't lift over 10 lbs. Aaron is almost 12 at his 2 month check.

Plus the man plays COD all night long and does not pick up after himself. We have  a small apartment anything out of place makes it look messy. my 2 yr old does anough damage without my almost 31 yr old DH helping.I'm constantly cleaning and picking things up only to turn around and do it all over again.

THEN MY FUCKING DH wants to know why I don't want to have sex. I'm going insane. I swear I have 3 kids not 2.

Sorry had to vent before I exploded.

***** Update: So Verizon told me that my phone would be here by 3 pm today. It's almsot midnight now. But they told Fed Ex to hold the package for pickup. My phone does not work at all. They know that. So Fed Ex called my phone to inform me that my package that was supposed to be here by 3 pm today was available for pickup. WTF? So this is going into day 3 of no phone. It is supposed to be here by noon tomorrow. But I am seriously sick of stupidity when it comes to simple things.

Luckily it was my husband that called. I had a serious meltdown today after my 2 yr old dumped baby powder everywhere in my apartment. My husband left it where he could get it again. He does this everytime he never learns. I got so angry due to all the thigns that have built up over the last few months that I could not be around my child without fearing I would hurt him. So i took the keys and the emergency phone and called my best friend to vent and cool down. I sat in the van for 30 minutes before I came back in. I seriously need a break. I cannot get to that point ever again.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherriewlk
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Woah I'm sorry momma =(
what I would do, is get a sitter (since DH cant lift them and all) and take the hour trip alone to go get your phone. Have a nice relaxing lunch by yourself while your out. So say a total of 3 hours, to yourself. Sounds like you need a little break!
<3<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_2_three
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM

I agree! You definitly need a break, it's apparent you are ready to knock someone out. Hugs!!

Quoting sherriewlk:

Woah I'm sorry momma =(
what I would do, is get a sitter (since DH cant lift them and all) and take the hour trip alone to go get your phone. Have a nice relaxing lunch by yourself while your out. So say a total of 3 hours, to yourself. Sounds like you need a little break!
<3<3

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I would just leave...and leave your husband with the kids. Take a break.

MegB8402
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Quoting momma_2_three:

I agree! You definitly need a break, it's apparent you are ready to knock someone out. Hugs!!

Quoting sherriewlk:

Woah I'm sorry momma =(
<3<3

Thanks ladies! I definatly do need a break. But my phone has already been shipped. It's in a fed ex truck somewhere. Unfortunatly I don't have anyone to babysit. Both my parents work full time. My mom is over an hour away. My Dad is taking care of my Grandma when he's not working ( my Grandpa passed away xmas eve) So I can't ask him and add to his stress. My MIL passed away right before I had my oldest. and my DH doesn't talk to any of his family nearby.

I literally have to beg to get 10 minutes to take a shower. or wait til 1 am when both kids are asleep to take one.

The only upside is that I finally ordered a table and chairs for my apartment. I've never had one in the 8 yrs we have been together. My DH isn't big on family sit down dinners. I grew up with them so I miss it. I hate using TV trays all the time and him always having the TV on.

A lot of it is that he never wants to talk about anything. Some days I just want to have an adult conversation for 5 or 10 minutes.

I am currently spring cleaning my apartment. If we never use or havent used it in a while I am throwing it away unless it can be donated.

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Quoting MegB8402:

Quoting momma_2_three:

Quoting sherriewlk:

Woah I'm sorry momma =(
<3<3

Thanks ladies! I definatly do need a break. But my phone has already been shipped. It's in a fed ex truck somewhere. Unfortunatly I don't have anyone to babysit. Both my parents work full time. My mom is over an hour away. My Dad is taking care of my Grandma when he's not working ( my Grandpa passed away xmas eve) So I can't ask him and add to his stress. My MIL passed away right before I had my oldest. and my DH doesn't talk to any of his family nearby.

I literally have to beg to get 10 minutes to take a shower. or wait til 1 am when both kids are asleep to take one.

The only upside is that I finally ordered a table and chairs for my apartment. I've never had one in the 8 yrs we have been together. My DH isn't big on family sit down dinners. I grew up with them so I miss it. I hate using TV trays all the time and him always having the TV on.

A lot of it is that he never wants to talk about anything. Some days I just want to have an adult conversation for 5 or 10 minutes.

I am currently spring cleaning my apartment. If we never use or havent used it in a while I am throwing it away unless it can be donated.

Why do you need a babysitter? Your husband doesn't work.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM
I feel your pain...i had issues with T-Mobile shipping my phone. Although it was kind of nice to be disconnected for a few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MegB8402
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Quoting MegB8402:

Quoting momma_2_three:

Quoting sherriewlk:

Woah I'm sorry momma =(
<3<3

Why do you need a babysitter? Your husband doesn't work.

He's off work on Medical leave. he had back surgery in December and is not allowed to pick up anything over 10 lbs. Which means he can't lift either of our kids. So i can't leave him alone with them.

MegB8402
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I feel your pain...i had issues with T-Mobile shipping my phone. Although it was kind of nice to be disconnected for a few days.

It's nice not having my phone going off all the time but it's also kinda scary since I have no way to get a hold of anyone if I need them in an emergency. especially right now since DH is at the doctor.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM

If he is strong enough to have sex, he is strong enough to take a 3 month old off your hands for a while.

MegB8402
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Agreed Thus the reason why I refuse. Either he helps or not. But not helping has consequences

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

If he is strong enough to have sex, he is strong enough to take a 3 month old off your hands for a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)