Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THIS WILL GET SOMEONE PANTIES IN A WAD!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:15 PM
  • 34 Replies
I am at the gym working out and Fox News is on. Before I could get the headphones off to hear the story completely it was over, I was watching the other TV with closings making sure I didn't have to run off to get my daughter.

What is this about using Tax money for abortions now, there is some debate going on?
While its your choice to kill your baby and all it's a crock of shit to expect it to come out of the general tax payers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PreemieMom.2009
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM
Yeah yeah mobile spell check don't mix it should be someones and blah blah puke!!!
Not to mention I'm running on a treadmill so I'm lucky I'm not breaking my neck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelaniesMama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Im totally pro-choice.  But I dont think it should come out of taxpayers money.   Is it going to be like free abortions for all?  Not ok.  nobody will be as careful not to get pregnant if abortions are free. total BS its not birthcontrol.........

BlessedToBMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Wow, so people have a problem with taxes feeding people but its ok to kill a baby with them?? Society is getting worse and worse every day.

MelaniesMama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM

say what?

Quoting PreemieMom.2009:

Yeah yeah mobile spell check don't mix it should be someones and blah blah puke!!!

PreemieMom.2009
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM
I don't know anything on it all I saw was abortion debate about tax payer money... Hopefully someone will have more to add. Fox news always flips to quickly

Quoting MelaniesMama:

Im totally pro-choice.  But I dont think it should come out of taxpayers money.   Is it going to be like free abortions for all?  Not ok.  nobody will be as careful not to get pregnant if abortions are free. total BS its not birthcontrol.........

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM

As a tax payer I would rather pay one time for an abortion then a life time of PA.

PreemieMom.2009
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM
It should say this will get someones panties in a wad lol

Bad grammar and spelling but I'm on the treadmill

Quoting MelaniesMama:

say what?

Quoting PreemieMom.2009:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Im not wearing panties..

I havent heard of this.. I'll have to check it out :)

Jynnifer292
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM

It is FOX news, it is likely twisted BS anyway.

fallnangel3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Abortions are not going to be paid for by tax payers money. When watching Fox news, especially when they are debating something, its best to just turn the tv off until you can get the actual information.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)