Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He beat them both :) so proud

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
  • 15 Replies
when my son was 3 (he just turned four) he beat kingdom hearts one and two for playstation 2. :) i am so proud of him. He has a speech problem, and playing video games has helped him alot. I dont care if anyone says im a bad parent, what he did was amazing for a 3 year old. Those games got him interested in learning names and he is excited to try and learn new words now. I love it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HelloKitty86
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
:) bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelliza1028
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I LOVE those games... note to self.. screw the wii buy a ps3 .. pretty awesome for a 3 year old. I'm not a fan of video games for kids (tho I let my son and SD play the kinect adventures game), but whatever works for your family.. good luck on the speech!!!

ddhb2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

There are much better ways to teach your child to speak than utilizing video games. 

anna_mccall
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM
My 4yo is really good at games. He plays the call of duty black ops zombie maps for xbox 360 and gets over 100 kills by hisself. I can't even work the controller.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Well its what worked for us. We had him evaluated and he is behind on his speech but ahead everywhere else. If just turned four in january and has the mental capacity of a 6-7 year old.

Quoting ddhb2007:

There are much better ways to teach your child to speak than utilizing video games. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Cute!

HelloKitty86
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Thats cool :) we wanted kingdom hearts because it was disney and relatable to him.

Quoting anna_mccall:

My 4yo is really good at games. He plays the call of duty black ops zombie maps for xbox 360 and gets over 100 kills by hisself. I can't even work the controller.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazyangel_52
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM

thats awesome hun

anna_mccall
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM
My little guy is obsessed with zombies and will only play zombie games. He also loves plants vs zombies for his DS.

Quoting HelloKitty86:

Thats cool :) we wanted kingdom hearts because it was disney and relatable to him.

Quoting anna_mccall:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Quoting crazyangel_52:

thats awesome hun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)