Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax refund question? (Not about what you will do with yours)

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

I filed my taxes online on the 6th and they were accepted on the 7th. I looked up the est. date for my fed tax and it said it will be in my checking account by the 22 of Feb. Have any of you got your's sooner? I mean its quick and everything, but I was hoping to get it before so I don't have to make payments on my washer and dryer or my car and I can just go pay it off. Thanks!

I'm a mommy, a wife, a sister, an (almost) aunt, a daughter, and a best friend. I'm a proud Baptist, to-do list making, disposable diaper using, vaccinating, formula feeding, anti-abortion, crying it out believing, crocheting, scrapbooking, cuddling any chance I get, obsessive picture taking, TTC # 2, SAHM, 20 year old momma to Kenna Marie who makes this life so amazing! =)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
S_morgan09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:22 PM

BUMP!

snoopy21276
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM

we should get ours the 11th.. in the past we have gotten state sooner... but not federal :) good luck!

arkansasmama08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM
I efiled with turbo tax. Got our state refund in the mail in 4 days and our federal direct deposited in 10
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easternwamom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I think the IRS deposits refunds on Fridays, so you might get it the Friday before the 22nd.

.k.e.l.l.i.e.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
We were told the 8th and had it on the 4th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)