Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~HOW MANY OF US CAN HONESTLY SAY THT THEY HV JUDGED THEIR HUBBYS GIFTS& SUCH AS A TEST FOR THEIR LOVE & AFFECTION FOR US ?!?!?!?!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM
  • 521 Replies
I can say tht i hv judged gfts b4 n still do....may sound Materialistic but to me Valentine's is a statement of love for ur s.o. True indeed some ppl don't require all the extras....but hey whtz wrong w| being Wow'd on tht day!!;) I love surprises!....n i hv yet another spicy treat this Valentine's day for my honey!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM
Replies (1-10):
orcadarwin
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Not really sure I understand all of that, but I'll take a shot at it.  

I don't need or want gifts from my husband to show me that he loves me.  He shows me in other ways every day of our lives together.  We don't need one day to show our love for each other.  

DamianaFire
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure what you said. Good luck with your post...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM

A gift is a gift. I don't read into it too much unless I am given something that person KNOWS I don't like. In that case it shows they don't listen or care but any other time I don't read too much into it.

Kodysmommy928
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Never have, never will. Sure it's nice to get gifts but I much rather he show he loves me in other ways.

Candi1024
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I getz realy mad if I don getz my rubis.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM

nope. i don't judge gifts. i don't expect big gifts. he usually buys me flowers and takes me out to dinner. and i'm happy with that.

Kaelaasmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM
There are better indications of your spouse's feelings about you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmylife146
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM
My husband is the worlds best gift giver. I have never been disappointed.
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM

No.  I have never done that.  I know how much my husband loves me every day of the year.

And yes, you sound very materialistic.  Was there also a requirement on the size of your engagement ring?

MzSeXyC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM

lmao. no i havent.

i know my S/O loves me. he shows his love and appreciation for me everyday. i dont need shiny metal objects, roses, or chocolates, one day out of the year for him to prove his love. when he does buy me gifts, its whatever. lol. im happy he thought to buy me a gift, but i would never think he doesnt love me (or some feeling like that) over what he buys. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)