Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hyper aggressive cat

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

Maybe we have some cat people here that can help!

My BF took in a stray kitten in June, this cat was playful and loving..but hungry. Always eating.. trying to steal our food.. growling at us when we would try to take it away..

Now he's calmer with the food. Hates people food now.

However, he's nasty.. always attacking. You cant walk without him running to you and clawing your leg.. or lay on a bed without him jumping up and getting you. If he sees no food in his bowl, he's 100% worse. My BF sits in a chair in front of TV to play xbox or watch movies, and the cat is always attacking him. Whats weird is.. if you look into this cats eyes.. he'll make a little cry and go for blood. He has jumped up to get BFs face before.

What would you do? I don't want to get rid of him.. I love him regardless and I know he'll probably end up in the street if I give him away..which I wont let happen..but I want to have another baby, and I cant have a cat attacking like that. I cant keep getting harrassed..seriousously, im afraid to walk in the room at night, lol. 

Do any of you have any solutions on how to teach him to be nice? Lol

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
_JustMe_
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM
get his balls cut off. lol. we found a cat in may and he did the same thing. we got his balls cut and haven't had a prob since. they tend to do that and pee everywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngylJen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Quoting _JustMe_:

get his balls cut off. lol. we found a cat in may and he did the same thing. we got his balls cut and haven't had a prob since. they tend to do that and pee everywhere.

Thanks! I'm going to get him fixed ASAP lol

Devious103102
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:17 AM

He just needs to get fixed.

clowncar
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Don't listen to these women! This cat is possessed by the devil and your very soul is in danger! Call the nearest priest, pronto.

;p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)