Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yea, another prolifer post........

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
  • 98 Replies

I don't want to sound insensitive in any way.... I've had an abortion, myself at 7 weeks 3 days (I took the pill) and NO, it really wasn't MY choice to do it, it HAD to be done or I would still be in jail right now with my living son not knowing me and it being extreamly rough on my parents..... but thats not the point of this post, I just always feel like I have to explain myself a bit.....
For those of you who are pro life no matter what, have you ever thought about the world population being EXTREAMLY high? I HATE abortion with a passion and don't agree with alot of reasons why some people have them (I didn't even really "agree" with my reasons), But that is one reason why I believe that it is a necessary evil... We are slowly killing ourselves and our planet..... and having so many babies isn't helping.
Is there anyone that agrees? Any prolifer that hasn't thought about that bit of fact?
Now, I'm not trying to change minds.... just giving some food for thought.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
artsygirl2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

BUMP!

kathysclown
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Whatever

.k.e.l.l.i.e.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM
Bumping as well. I'd like to know the solution to overpopulation from a prolifer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM

BUMP!

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Each abortion comes with a different story than the one before it. We make abortion illegal and how many women and babies will die due to that. I am pro choice

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Well, your just tons of fun today!

Quoting kathysclown:

Whatever

Ktez2002
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM

What? The world population is high so it's okay to abort???

eye rolling

AnneB.

Regardless of my pro-life views, your just (prob unconciously) spousing Neo-Malthiusian concepts, that there is not an ounce of truth to...

I love humanity.

Chaotic_Rayne

Exactly.... MORE women and already born babies will most likly die with it illegal......

Quoting mamafor6:

Each abortion comes with a different story than the one before it. We make abortion illegal and how many women and babies will die due to that. I am pro choice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)