Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy smokes

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband's co-worker rented a car at a different place from what they normally use. They got in the car and kept smelling weed, so they thought it was from the rental place employees and just tried to air out the car. Then my husband got out of the car and noticed something in one of the door compartments; a roach. They drove this car onto military bases, they were pretty pissed off. I'm guessing that rental place will be getting a nasty letter and no more business from them.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Woah! Scary cuz you know no one would believe them that it wasn't theres! Sheesh! Glad they didn't get caught with it.

Aislinn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:17 PM

At first I was like " Man, why can't I get rental cars with weed in them.." Then i saw the military base part. Yeah. That's not cool. lol

-Shelley-
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Yeah, if not for the base part they wouldn't be so mad.

Quoting Aislinn:

At first I was like " Man, why can't I get rental cars with weed in them.." Then i saw the military base part. Yeah. That's not cool. lol

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)