Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone watch oprah yesterday?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM
  • 35 Replies

I don't normally watch oprah; but yesterday I did. The story was horrid. These twin girls were raped by their brothers starting at age 5. Then when they told their parents their mom refused to hear it and the dad starting raping them. They were made to show him what the boys were doing. Every night they were raped by their brothers and father until they were 13. When the girls were rescued i guess the house was disgusting. One cop said the brother even asked for more quality time with the girls.

It was a disgusting story.  

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mackQuin
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM
I just can't get the story out of my head!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I only watched it for a couple of minutes because my kids were all home and I didn't want them to hear any of that!

Aislinn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I am still in shock from that show. That mother. That evil, twisted bitch of a fucking mother made me want to puke. I would like to slap the shit out of that bitch.. Sorry for the rant, but...

babysyoungmom1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Wtf. Why dont people think people like that deserve to be tortured
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ecasrev
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM

YES! I watched and those twin's mother is a HORRIBLE person...I can NOT believe she would let that happen to her baby girls. The whole thing was disgusting and THANK GOD, for the neighbor (Lisa)...I'm not an emotional type person but I cried for the twins and their younger sister...What a weak, sick mother those girls had.

Love.My.Brianne
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM

I don't have cable but I heard about it today on the radio show that I like to listen to. Yeah, that story was pretty messed up and beyond disgusting.

alotta_fagina
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:41 PM
I can't watch shit like thatn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ecasrev
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM

And the "father" needs to be strung up by his balls...What a horrible person!

ecasrev
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Quoting alotta_fagina:

I can't watch shit like thatn

It was like a horror movie to me...It was like female children had no rights and could be treated anyway by the brothers and it did'nt matter. Then the father started abusing them the same way. It made me thankful I was an only child! It was one of the WORST things I've ever heard.

weezer_cookie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
How incredibly sad...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)