Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet! Finally getting a Wii!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

My husband sold some kind of pilot training kit he had and I traded in a textbook on Amazon.com and we're using the money to buy a Wii.

Any game recommendations? My kids will also use it, they are 4 1/2 and 3 1/2.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SP_Mama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

We have Wii Sports Resort, Wii Sports, and Wii Fit Plus for us adults (well, DS loves playing them too and he's 4).  The boys have the Diego Safari and Diego Dinosaur games and the Nickelodeon Fit that they also play.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Have fun!

We have a bunch of games but my kids are older.  I personally like the Mario games . . the younger kids like the sports games and Wii Fit. 

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM

the lego games are great.    if they are really young go with spongebob (i know atlantis is easy)   or mario...

TheyAreMyLoves
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Just Dance is really fun. My kids love it but they are a little older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roseberrymatrix
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM

look into buying used games from your local game stop and save a lot of money. Also be prepared to purchase the recharge kit or rechargable batteries for the remotes, and extra remotes, it only comes with 1. Be careful about buying games to, check the equip pics on the back so you don't buy games you can't play because you don't have the nunchuk

WhiskerLickins
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Mario games, of course!

-Shelley-
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Thanks ladies! I never would have thought to look at the equipment pics, so a huge thanks for that one.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)